Fitting Question

I have recently come back to Eve and I am looking up a fit for running new Filaments. One of the fits I want to try for a Gila as a “Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field” and a “Pithum A-Type Shield Boost Amplifier”

I can’t find either of these in the market at all. Am I totally missing something or have these items been removed at some point?

the post I found had people referencing using these from 2018 and as late as August of 2019.

Help!

CCP changed the names and stats of some of the shield modules very recently.

1 Like

Thanks!

Unfortunately that doesn’t really help either. The Patch notes say it was changed from Adaptive Invulnerability Field → Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardene and that doesn’t exist either.

I have tried searching all over the place for something compatible or some information on this and it is very hard to find something detailed. :unamused:

Multispectrum.

FTLOG, don’t put a pithi A type multispectrum on your Gila…

They changed again only a little while ago.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Still doing research and trying to learn what the hell I’m doing again. :smiley:

just use a random tier 2 module ,its fine , the difference is in the range of 5 to 500%

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.