Fitting skills need to go

Yes, I have been considering doing that instead of engaging with toxic cesspool where any suggestion gets shot down without any real arguments… If you believe that soft requirements of installing 3rd party software on your computer to resolve a game shortcoming is an answer, that is on you…

ah, another one of “it was hard for me, it has to be hard for others as well”

I think I’m good with 350 mill SP and 200 bill net worth, but yea, I need insta gratification for some reason, sure…

And yes, think of the new players… Back in 2010 this could have been fine, but since then, there are a lot of more games to play, in general and in MMO and in Sci-Fi setting. Yes, I know the next argument, they are not EVE, but they don’t need to be, they need to have some elements, elite has spaceships, x4 has sandbox, some other have MMO part, etc…

Stop looking at everything through your eyes and think about a general random person, he hears about EVE, it’s space ships, he want’s to play, he spends 60 days training fitting skills, what?

Also think about all the newbie friendly corp CEO’s, all the FC who have to move stuff for their member and maintain separate fits, create countless contracts and spend a lot of time on admin time sinks instead of actually playing the game. More often than not, they exhibit signs of burnout in few months, and for what? So that you can come in and just spew some non arguments and feel good about yourself and think “hahaha, I showed him… stupid…”

And yes, new players are a problem, what was it, 80% of new players stop playing eve in first 2-3 weeks, why do you think that is, when you are so smart? I’ve been living in FW LS for few weeks now and by now I know all the residents already, playing same cat and mouse game with same people under same rules and already know who will bring what, who is kitey, who is brawly, etc…

FW is being celebrated as great rework and reason to come back into game, which I did, but if there is not injection of new blood it will stagnate pretty fast and CCP’s release schedule isn’t fast enough to keep pumping great features and keep people interested.

I don’t know about your personal finances, maybe you have millions and all is peanuts to you, but most people I know would not be irresponsible to just dump 100’s of Euros, next to 20 euro sub, on a game they are not sure if they will continue to play or not…