Fittings vs Corp Members

Hi there!
I’ve just come back to the game after a couple of years and I’m looking for a tool to see my corp member’s skills. I need to compare them to the fits I’m building to ensure they have the right skills to fly them. A lot of the old tools I used to use are EOL. I was looking at Seat and Eve HR, but they look like they don’t have this feature. If I’m wrong, please let me know. I’m happy to give them a try, I just don’t want to waste my time setting up an HR system that doesn’t have what I need.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, just let me know and I’ll post this in the correct forum.

Thanks, Moose!

Char.tools4eve.com will allow you to see the skills of your corp members. As long as they share the link. Similar to eveskillboard

1 Like

Thanks for the link. That’s part of the battle. I was hoping for something a little more automated, but it’s a start!

Thanks again!

I dont think there is anything more automated, because to have access to another players skills, they have to gove access

Yeah, I kind of figured, but I was hoping there was a system (something like Eve HR or Seat) that was out there that could do it.

Thanks for your reply! :slight_smile:

SEAT + plugin “Fitting” gives this functionality: add fits, create doctrine and run doctrine report for the corp; it gives you a list of characters marking if they can fly the hull and/or fit

Hey there, Thanks for letting me know about the “Fitting” plugin. Could you share a link to it with me? I’ve been looking for it and I haven’t seen it. I could easily be going blind too. :slight_smile:

Is it this one off the official list?
https://github.com/dysath/seat-fitting

Yes this is the one.
“official” on Seat 4.x : Community Packages - SeAT Documentation

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.