Five-O, Null Secs, PvE, Ratting and Midget Punting.. Open Recruitment

still looking for people that want to have fun! come say hi!

unnamed
come by five-0 pub and say hi!

Looking for a fun group of people? look no more, join five-0! We like to do a little but of everything. Some days we pvp, some days we just want to make isk, and other days some just like to mine large rocks to build whatever they feel like building. Join five-0 pub today and say hi or send me a message! Will be a fun weekend!

We are still looking for pvp, miners and pve people. If your looking for a fun group to join come and say hi to us in five-0 pub! or convo Embaum.

Five-0 is still looking for people who want to live in null or take part in null. Where you can make good isk regardless of what your interests are in game. Come say hi in Five-0 Pub or convo me!

still wanting to get some more faces! Even if your unsure of null, come join us and we will help you get comfortable and start making the isk and having fun!

ardis and his tackles

We have cookies here!!!

Five-0 is still looking for members! If your into pvp, pve, industry or even a little bit of everything come join five-0 pub channel or message me! We just ask that you have 20 mil skill points and willing to be a team player!

five-0 is still looking for members. if you like to mine or shoot stuff look no further. join five-0 pub or message me. we would like 20 million skill points. we just want to have fun no matter what we are doing.

Still looking for more people! You want to mine and build stuff? we got that. You want to pve and rat and make lots of isk? we got that. You feel like pvping? we also have that. We are a crazy bunch that just like to have fun and play a game we love. Come join Five-0 pub or message me!

tackle

Five-0 is still looking for members who are wanting to play in null sec. we offer pvp, mining, pve and lots of isk to be made. Message me or join five-0 pub chat!

looking for a good group to join and just have fun? look no further. Five-0 is still looking for members. Message me or join Five-o pub and talk to me! We like to have fun and joke around. if you want to shoot stuff or even mine with ur lasers more the merrier!

baby

come say hi if your interested in joining a corp with null and want to make isk. We do a little bit of everything and like to have fun. and put real life first!

jump

looking for a corp that does a little of everything? come say hi in five-0 pub or message me. we’re still looking for new members. would like 20 mil sp minimum.

if your looking for a corp that likes to have fun come join five-0 pub or message me!

looking for a fun corp to join that has null? come join five-0 pub or send me a message! we are looking for miners, pvpers. we like to do a little bit of everything. As long as were having fun that is what matters!

Still recruiting solo pilots or corps that want to fly nano gang pvp or industry groups interested in Mining and Ice Mining. If you want some good Nullsexs isk feel free to drop us a line here or join our public channel with any questions.