Five-O, Null Secs, PvE, Ratting and Midget Punting.. Open Recruitment

Are you into pvp? or do you like to mine and build stuff to sell? we have it all. Or are you still unsure what you really want to do? Come say hi in Five-0 pub or message me! We would like 20 mil sp minimum.

Five-0 still looking for more members! if your interested in null and want to join message me or join five-0 pub chat!

giphy

if your looking for a corp that does a little bit of everything message me or join five-0 pub

get home
Come and play with a dedicated group of players. Join the Five-0 Family!

P.S. Pants are optional!

1 Like

five-0 is still looking for more members. we do a little bit of everything. if we fel like playing with rocks, we use out beaming lasers to show the rocks who is boss… if we feel like pvping, we go and poke and shoot stuff. and if we feel like making isk, we make it rain isk… come join five-0 pub or message me if your interested!

234266c8f74245d983d6f38b2132ef57

Looking for a fun corp to join? five-0 does a little bit of everything. Message me or join five-0 pub and come say hi!

Still Looking for Small Gang / Nano, Miners and people that wanna be chill and fly together. Drop us a message today.

Five-o is still looking for members. we would like it if you have at least 20 mil skillpoints. send me a message if your interested!

five-0 is still looking for members! message me if your interested! We do a little bit of everything.

Five-0 Is looking for combat and pvp pilots. you want to make isk in null and shoot stuff? we have that! Message me if your interested. We would like 20 mil skill point minimum.

giphy

Still Looking for Small Gang / Nano, Miners and people that wanna be chill and fly together. Drop us a message today.

looking for more pilots. pvp/miners who want to have fun in null! send me a message if your interested!

five 0 is still looking for more pilots! come stop by five-0 pub and say hi or send me a message!!

kaboom

Looking for combat and industry pilots who want to live in null. send me a message in game! we like to just have fun regardless of what we are doing.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.