Fix the agent finder in the agency

For the love of Bob, please fix this thing. Only 12 results and I can’t filter by system security level. I’m absolutely baffled as to how this was considered an improvement.

4 Likes

@ISD_Buldath we have two active Agent Finder threads, as noted in the OP. Merge? (I like this one’s title better.)

1 Like

It is now the end of June. The agent finder still does not show all agents available even when options are set to the loosest possible.
This counts as a bug and, for me, when I am on an agent upgrade exercise, it is a serious bug as I have no alternative mechanism except to fly to every station in every system and see if there is an agent with R&D skills that I want.
Anybody know if a fix is expected?

2 Likes

Agency still does not show anyway to find storyline mission givers unlike the old system.

It has been reported (long ago) and ignored because the only people it tends to bend over is the newer kind, and obviously who gives a ■■■■ about them right?

One day EvE tools may be as good as 3rd party tools but not when you ■■■■ on them regularly by replacing them with inferior products.

The old tools are STILL better than the new ones which ARENT NEW ANYMORE.

Does anything get finished around here ever?

1 Like

The best fix is to use out of game 3rd party Agent Finder apps.

You do know that all you have to do is open up the window for the corporation you are wanting to run missions for and click on the agents tab and it will show you the exact location of every type of agent they have in the entire EVE universe, along with how many jumps it is away from you, right?

If you are wanting an R&D agent with specific skills, simply right click on the R&D agent and select the info tab and see what R&D skills they have.

I have absolutely no problem finding any agent, for any corporation, anywhere in the universe…

2 Likes

It’s sad when form trumps function.

2 Likes

Cosmo, in space agents, data sites and some agents who give massive faction boost and rewards are all missing from the new search. You need to look them up as if they were players now.

1 Like

Wrong.

1 Like

Several functions of the old agent finder are still missing!

• filter for system security
  • filter by level and order by distance
  • and more small details

Just look what functions where there and improve “TheAgency”

Guessing what comes first, my end of natural lifespan or these fixes… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.