Fix Yellow Flashy Suspect Timers

Cool then share this and I change my mind. Otherwise it’s just more trash talk

I have compiled a comprehensive list of every high sec miner who has an elite PvP alt:

2 Likes

The whole point of a suspect timer is to make players open to retributions for committing some sort of hostile act that doesn’t warrant a CONCORD intervention.

Flagging players who provide such retributions is a total non sequitur since you’re punishing them for providing the punishment that the suspect flag was meant to enable in the first place.

What? Going yellow flashing is a reward, as it means you will finally have the opportunity to play the game. We need more miners going yellow flashy, how else will we manage to retain new player subscriptions if they aren’t either yellow flashing or having the opportunity to shoot a yellow flashy (and then turn yellow flashy themselves)?

1 Like

I thought you guys where elite pvpers … I’m sure you can find a way without asking for absurd changes in game mechanics.

What are you talking about? I’m not asking that I be given yellow flashy status, I’m asking that the miners be given yellow flashy status, so that they can finally have some fun.

Let them worry about their fun themselves. Why don’t you just suicide gank them and stop begging to Bob to make your life easier? or are they too tank now?

Bob is dead, James killed the beast and a swarm of bees emerged from Bob’s dusty old hole.

Then ask James to change the mechanics instead of Bob’s forums. Link is http://www.minerbumping.com/?m=1

Calm down miner, you are starting to flash yellow.

1 Like

yellow is a good Color right?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.