Fixers Corporation looking for new and experienced!

Your Weekly Fix #16

A weekly update on the goings on in the last week, the coming period, and for Fixers in general.

The Past Week

We’ve had a couple of events in the past week worth mentioning:

Security Missions Corp Event
On 2023/06/17, three brave capsuleers went on pirate hunting during the weekly PvE event and brought home 85M ISK in value for the corp. Many thanks to those who showed up!

High Sec Corp Mining Event
On 2023/06/18 we earned around 316M ISK from the high sec corp mining event with a 15 person fleet. A record yield as well as a record number of participants! Excellent job everybody!

Upcoming events

As always you can also expect anouncements by mail for our planned events

Alliance Moon Ore Mining
There are multiple moon ore mining events from the alliance taking place this week. All events can be checked in the calendar.

Corp PvE Security Missions
Friday 23th starting 18:00 Eve time, we will hunt down pirates and terrorists in the weekly Corp PvE Event.

Self gain High Sec Moon Mining
Saturday 24th at 17:00 Eve time, our moon rock will pop. And if it’s as good as the first load, there are billions of ISK to be made there.

Corp High Sec Mining
Sunday 25th at 17:00 Eve time, we’ll have our weekly mining event in our home system with all ores going to Fixers Corp.

New Fixers HQ Station

We have a new Azbel station up and running and it will be our new headquarters. This new station gives bonuses to manufacturing structures, tech 2 components and certain ships.

New Corporation Projects

With the launch of Viridian last week, we now have corporation projects where we can all contribute to our common cause. Apart from 2 test projects (of which the last one is standing at 969/1000 as of this writing), we now have a first official project where we’ll try to collect the materials for the monthly required fuel for all 4 of our high sec stations. Because of the mechanics of this new feature, With 9 required materials we get 9 seperate projects. And one of those has already been completed for June. See the Opportunities window for all 8 remaining projects for our station fuel.

New Homefront Operations

In the past week we’ve been gathering in fleets of around 5 people to try out the the new Homefront operations. One of which we have succesfully completed over a dozen times now, earning the participants quite a high ISK reward. We’ll be working on fittings and tactics to beat them all. If you like to participate in any of the fleets that may get organized in the coming weeks, getting one of these Simulated Augoror Fitting (or altered slightly where needed) ready to fly is a good start.

This was your weekly fix.

Nice to meet you! I’m a brand new player (literally just started today) based in the US on PST, and am interested in learning the ropes of industry while being a part of something larger. I’m in my early 20s but have some full-time commitments and family, so I would need some clarification of the time commitments and expectations.

I’m highly interested in the market aspect but would be more than happy to start out mining and working my way through the basics.

Thanks for posting, and I look forward to your consideration.

-V

Hello V-Net.
Please join in FXRS Recruit chat in game or in Fixers Discord on this link Fixers Corporation

Your Weekly Fix #18

A weekly update on the goings on in the last week, the coming period, and for Fixers in general.

The Past Week

On 2023/07/01, four brave capsuleers went on pirate hunting during the weekly PvE event and brought home 247M ISK in value for the corp. Awesome result guys!

On 2023/07/02 we earned around 209M ISK from the high sec corp mining event with a 8 person fleet. Great job everybody!

FOB Basher Fleet
On 2023/07/02, with an 8 person FOB Basher Fleet, we removed one Blood Raider station from two of our home systems. Netting us about 650M ISK in reward in the 1 hour it took. And making our home system and “backyard” safe again for all. Excellent work, all who participated!

Upcoming events

Alliance Moon Ore Mining
There are multiple moon ore mining events from the alliance taking place this week. All events can be checked in the calendar.

Corp PvE Security Missions
Friday 7th starting 18:00 Eve time, we will hunt down pirates and terrorists in the weekly Corp PvE Event.

Self gain High Sec Moon Mining
Saturday 8th at 17:00 Eve time, our moon rock will pop. And there might just be billions of ISK worth of moon ores there.

Corp High Sec Mining
Sunday 9th at 17:00 Eve time, we’ll have our weekly mining event in our home system with all ores going to Fixers Corp.

Station Changes

There’s been a couple of module changes to our stations, here’s a list of what services each of our stations now have:

Station 1

• Main: Standup Reprocessing Facility I
  • Bonus: Standup M-Set Asteroid Ore Grading Processor II
  • Bonus: Standup M-Set Ice Grading Processor II

Station 2

• Main: Standup Manufacturing Plant I
  • Bonus: Standup M-Set Advanced Medium Ship Manufacturing Material Efficiency I
  • Bonus: Standup M-Set Basic Large Ship Manufacturing Material Efficiency I
  • Bonus: Standup M-Set Equipment Manufacturing Material Efficiency I

Station 3

• Main: Standup Hyasyoda Research Lab
  • Main: Standup Cloning Center I
  • Main: Standup Manufacturing Plant I
  • Main: Standup Invention Lab I
  • Bonus: Standup L-Set Advanced Large Ship Manufacturing Efficiency I
  • Bonus: Standup L-Set Advanced Component Manufacturing Efficiency I
  • Bonus: Standup L-Set Structure Manufacturing Efficiency I

Your Weekly Fix #20

The Past Week

On 2023/07/14, after it initialize seemed like the event would be cancelled, four brave capsuleers ended up going on pirate hunting during the weekly PvE event and brought home 127M ISK in value for the corp. Awesome that enough members did end up chipping in. Many thanks!

On 2023/07/16 we earned around 192M ISK from the high sec corp mining event with a 10 person fleet. Great job everybody!

Upcoming events

Alliance Moon Ore Mining

PvE Security Missions (corp gain)
Friday 21th starting 18:00 Eve time, we will hunt down pirates and terrorists in the weekly Corp PvE Event. Contact Berdyon for any questions.

PvE Homefront Ops (self gain)
Friday 21th starting 20:00 Eve time, up to 6 members can join up on the Homefront Ops fleet. Helping out those in need and making quite a lot of ISK while doing so. Contact Lyon Savatier for any questions.

High Sec Moon Mining (self gain)
Saturday 22th at 17:00 Eve time, our moon rock will pop. And there might just be billions of ISK worth of moon ores there.

High Sec Asteroid Mining (corp gain)
Sunday 23th at 17:00 Eve time, we’ll have our weekly mining event in our home system with all ores going to Fixers Corp.

July Station Fuel projects are up!

it’s that time of month again! Our stations are hungry for new fuel to power the facilities that we use.

A total of 33 days, is what we needed to succesfully collect all required materials for our HighSec stations fuel in June. Many thanks to all those who contributed! Our stations would have been sitting dead and lifeless in space without you.

We can now start gathering the materials for our July fuel. Let’s see if we can beat that previous time!

These are the projects, also reachable from the Opportunities window:

• Opportunity: Stations Fuel: Coolant (July)
  • Opportunity: Stations Fuel: Enriched Uranium (July)
  • Opportunity: Stations Fuel: Heavy Water (July)
  • Opportunity: Stations Fuel: Helium Isotopes (July)
  • Opportunity: Stations Fuel: Liquid Ozone (July)
  • Opportunity: Stations Fuel: Mechanical Parts (July)
  • Opportunity: Stations Fuel: Oxygen (July)
  • Opportunity: Stations Fuel: Robotics (July)
  • Opportunity: Stations Fuel: Strontium Clathrates (July)

Contributing can be done by delivering any amount of the 9 requested materials to the station in the new Corporation Hangar: Projects

Your Weekly Fix #21

The Past Week

On 2023/07/21, four brave capsuleers went on pirate hunting during the weekly PvE event and brought home 83M ISK in value for the corp. A great result and thanks to all who participated!

Homefront Ops
On 2023/07/21, right after the Security Missions event, a Fixers homefront fleet helped out 4 Amarr Navy Dreadnaughts in taking down Blood Raider Temples. Netting each pilot over 50M ISK in total rewards.

High Sec Personal Gain Moon ore Mining
On 2023/07/22 our high sec moon rock popped. And interested miners depleted the rocks in half a day.

On 2023/07/23 we earned around 229M ISK from the high sec corp mining event with a 9 person fleet. Awesome job everybody!

Upcoming events

Alliance Moon Ore Mining

Friday 28th starting 18:00 Eve time, we will hunt down pirates and terrorists in the weekly Corp PvE Event. Contact Berdyon for any questions.

PvE Homefront Ops (self gain)
Friday 28th starting 20:00 Eve time, up to 6 members can join up on the Homefront Ops fleet. Helping out those in need and making quite a lot of ISK while doing so. Contact Lyon Savatier for any questions.

Sunday 30th at 17:00 Eve time, we’ll have our weekly mining event in our home system with all ores going to Fixers Corp.

Your Weekly Fix

The Past Week

On 2023/07/29, five brave capsuleers went on pirate hunting during the weekly PvE event and brought home 109M ISK in value for the corp. Many thanks to all involved!

Homefront Ops
On 2023/07/29, right after the Security Missions event, a Fixers homefront fleet helped out 1 Amarr Navy Dreadnaught and 4 Holy Missions. Netting each pilot a fat stack of ISK. And the gratitude of the aided organisations.

On 2023/07/30 we took an experimental fleet of Augorors and Exequrors (Navy Issue) on missions to “Secure the Intel”. Which requires 3 simultaneous hacks and a lot of firepower. We succesfully tested and improved the doctrine to now have this missions as a valid third option for our homefront ops.

On 2023/07/30 we earned around 159M ISK from the high sec corp mining event with a 4 person fleet. A great result considering the size of the fleet!

Upcoming events

Alliance Moon Ore Mining

Friday 4th starting 18:00 Eve time, we will hunt down pirates and terrorists in the weekly Corp PvE Event. Contact Berdyon for any questions.

High Sec Moon Mining (self gain)
Saturday 5th at 17:00 Eve time, our moon rock will pop. And there might just be billions of ISK worth of moon ores to mine there.

Sunday 6th at 17:00 Eve time, we’ll have our weekly mining event in our home system with all ores going to Fixers Corp.

New High Sec Moon Ore Station

We have a new station up in high sec drilling away at a moon. Which means that from now on we’ll have a weekly high sec moon mining event, instead of every other week. Many thanks to Merdev and Hanaya for setting this up!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.