Fixers Corporation looking for new and experienced!

Fixers Corporation is a mainly EU timezone and few US player corporation with established High-Sec location made by the members for the members! If you are a new player looking for a easy going home or a veteran looking for a change of scenery and/or focus, read on!

At the moment we are mainly focusing on Industry as that is the main source of income for the corporation.
We have access to resources, stations and support, to make sure YOU have the best possible start in your adventures in New Eden.

We know how hard the first steps are in your first weeks as a new capsuleer so we have smoothed some of the rough edges and provide new players with a small ISK donation of 5,000,000 ISK and fitted starter ships which will help immensely finding your favourite ingame activity.

We offer:

• Mining activites: HighSec/WH/Moon Ore
  • We have just appointed a PvE mission lead so WH and mission fleets are a GO!
  • Exploration
  • Manufacturing
  • Trading
  • Great news to those that want to shoot at live targets. In very near future we will start training and all will be under strict rules of engagement. Priority is having fun and making friends! If you like PvP, we got something for you coming up as well!

Especially miners will find their hands full with us!

We also have a Corp Buyback Program and we operate at 0% tax so you can start making money at the very moment you join us, safely!

We do not have many requirements from you but, what we expect is that you compel to the following:

• A friendly team player
  • Respect blue associates
  • This is NOT a ganking corp, no actions against other miners, industrialists or explorers, no exceptions
  • This is a game, so have fun

So if you want to join a corporation where you can have a true influence where we go as a community, please do not hesitate to message me for further info or invitation ingame! We seek achievement in a good and honest way! Together!

Discord: Fixers Corporation

Fixers Corporation; honest members and ingame friends

1 Like

Join to us in Fixers Corporation and with CW alliance you will have open lot of options.

Weekly ops both in Null and High Sec, Friendly playerbase, continuous help throughout the week, come and join us. happy to have new faces.
Def Recommended

Operation-HIGH SEC, NULL SEC, WH-(Wormhole).
Tax: 0.0%

Fixers Corporation are on the lookout for new members. If you want to join a corp you can help build and truly have an influence where we go as a community, Fixers has a place for you! Honest members, ingame friends with relaxing gameplay.

New Player Friendly: SP requirement 0

iIndustry
Corp event PvP
Corp event PvE ( lvl3-4, Incursions, WH ratting).
Corp mining event in null sec, WH and high sec.

Fixers corporation works for the members so that they can find their place and elevate us all, so if you are a new player or a veteran looking for a change of scenery or pace, read more and apply: Fixers Corporation -FIXERS

Forum: Fixers Corporation looking for new and experienced!

Diplo channel: Diplo FXRS

Recruit channel: FXRS Recruit

Personal Managers: Berdyon
shi-yin Amouh
Jaen-Wu
Diplomats: shi-yin Amouh
Nomormercy

Null sec Manager: Anjon Hanaya
Director: Toshi Mikakka
Trader: The Junker
FC PvE lvl4: Berdyon
FC Incursion: Dragonhunt94
PI Master: Zoe of Kanto
Industrialist Ler Breau

Director for Fixers Union: Nomormercy

CEO and Founder of Fixers Corporation: Aaron Roos

THIS IS EVE SO EVERYTHIG IS POSSIBLE!!

After New Year is coming Incursion and WH Class 3, inside Commonwealth Vanguard alliance.
Incursion and WH lead both Fixers member. Lot of options are open in any direction in game with Fixers.
All around the world are pilots in Fixers Corporation with helping each other in corporation and in alliance.

And we are very active 24/7

Hello all :slight_smile:

Fixers Corporation still very active!

Still active!

Your Weekly Fix

A weekly update on the goings on in the last week, the coming period, and for Fixers in general.

The Past Week

We’ve had a couple of events in the past week worth mentioning:

Security Missions Corp Event

On 2023/02/11 we earned around 125 mil ISK from the security missions corp event. Even though we had to cut the event short on account of not enough participants (3 capsuleers), we were lucky enough to loot the Hyper-Link implant (worth 96 mil) on one of the missions we did do. So a very successful result for just 1 hour of mission running.

High Sec Corp Mining Event

On 2023/02/12 we earned around 243 mil ISK from the high sec corp mining event in a 7 person fleet.

Upcoming events

As always you can expect anouncements for the weekly Security Missions and the high sec mining corp events.

We are also looking to organise another Abyss event, where besides the earlier Tristans, we hope to have a bunch of more powerful Punishers fitted out for T2 and T3 Abyssals.

Our CEO is planning to take a fleet of 5 or 6 interested members to go wormhole ratting and earn some Sleeper loot. If you’re interested in this activity, let Aaron Roos know.

And in little more than a week, you can go moon ore mining at our nullsec station.

An interview with our CEO; Aaron Roos

What made you start Fixers Corporation, more than one and a half years ago?

Before Fixers, I was a member of Hastings Industries. It is there where I first took on more leadership roles as a recruiter, diplomat and being in charge of the wormole ops. And I witnessed both the good sides and bad sides of such a corporation. I was doing a lot of null sec mining in those days. And after suffering major losses in mining equipment to pirate capsuleers in a short period, frustrated by how hard it is to make a living as a null sec miner, I became disillusioned and took some time off. But never one to quit, after 2 weeks I decided to get back to it. And with my new ideas about what makes a good corporation, I founded Fixers, and that’s where it all began.

Fixers has been steadily growing since its inception. What do you think are the corporation’s biggest strengths when it comes to why capsuleers want to join, and stay?

I founded Fixers with a major emphasis on providing a good time for all its members. It goes beyond just bringing people together. I wanted to create the conditions that truly help capsuleers get the most out of their efforts. Such as stations in highsec where capsuleers can safely mine and then compress their ores as well as reprocess and manufacture with extra efficient machinery installed. A station in nullsec, where with the extra safety of the wider Commonwealth Alliance, capsuleers can mine moon ores. The corporation Buyback program so our members can easily earn some ISK. And events where our pilots can work together, honing their skills and enjoying eachothers company. Additionally I feel it’s very important to only allow well mannered members in to the corporation. Capsuleers that bring toxic behaviour are not welcome in Fixers. I hope that by offering all those things and more, and not demanding anything in return, Fixers is the kind of corporation where capsuleers feel at home for a long time to come.

And what do you think is our biggest weakness? The most important targets to work on?

There is currently not a lot of focus on capsuleer combat in Fixers. As a result there is relatively little experience and readiness amongst our members in succesfully fighting enemy capsuleers. This makes us relatively weak and susceptible to losses. Take for example the stations we lost last year in highsec because we could not muster up the force to succesfully defend them. We need to work on trying to strengthen our combat readiness by organizing events where we engage in combat with enemy capsuleers, such as hunters in null sec. Also, regrettably, the flipside to offering a corporation where membership does not come with any demands, is that the participation of members in events is relatively low. Yes, there are always some members who freely offer their time to join in corp PvE and mining events. But in relationship to our total member count, the turnout is sometimes dissapointing. Since I do not want Fixers to be the kind of corporation that forces members to chip in, I’m hoping to increase participation by increasing our numbers. For that though, we also need more active recruiters. Which is something I’m focusing on.

What activity do you enjoy doing most?

On those rare occasions when I’m not busy doing CEO things, I mostly enjoy exploration. Trying to find and hack in to Superior Sleeper Caches, for instance. For that, I fly my trusty Astero in a clone with implants that improve my scanning and hacking abilities.

Could you share the most positive Fixers experience you can remember?

Last year Hanaya organized a fleet with which we went gate camping in nullsec. Even though we didn’t catch anything, the fact that we were heading out there in null together, and learning how to combat other capsuleers, was very enjoyable. That, and of course our succesfull defense of our nullsec station over a month ago. That was definitely a highlight.

And the one you’d rather forget?

When people leave the corporation. It’s hard to see people go, especially when you try so hard to make the kind of corporation where everybody can feel at home and have a great time.

What is your ultimate vision for the corporation?

To grow, both in numbers as well as in strength. Higher recruitment rates, and more capsuleer combat action, should get us there.

And lastly: How do you feel about the idea of us sending out a weekly newsletter to inform the corp members about the goings on?

I think that’s a fantastic idea!

Your Weekly Fix

A weekly update on the goings on in the last week, the coming period, and for Fixers in general.

The Past Week

On 2023/03/03 during the weekly security missions corp event, we looted and salvaged to a total tune of 250M ISK. With around 5 participants we raked in above 100m ISK in the official 2 hours of the event, after which most pilots, as well as some new additions to the fleet, continued running missions. Which added another 100+ mil to the total. A very enjoyable and rewarding event!

On 2023/03/05 we earned around 265M ISK from the high sec corp mining event in a 12 person fleet. Amazing effort! Many thanks to all those involved.

GW Station Defense

Last thursday, Fixers and Union combat pilots, together with other alliance members, formed a daring fleet in an attempt to defend multiple besieged stations in the Great Wildlands. The ensuing battle proved to be a glorious victory. Resulting in all stations succesfully defended. After which the fleet traveled towards the enemy station and took down its shield. This was all thanks in major part to Aaron’s intense efforts, with the help of a handful of Fixer’s most diligent members, in organising this defense fleet. Making sure there were enough ships ready and waiting for every able bodied pilot ready to join in, as well as communicating to make sure as many people joined in as possible, was key to this resounding triumph. But also of course the participation of all those pilots that flew our mighty combat ships and the experienced FC that led us. A battle for the books!

Abyssal training

This Saturday a bunch of daredevils went in to the Abyss, hoping to resurface with valueble loot and to gain some good practice and insight into the hardships of Abyss combat. Most fleets consisted of the trusty Tristan and flew Calm (T1) Electricals. There have been no known losses on those (over a dozen) runs. But some tempted fate in a fleet of Retributions & Punisher. Regrettably resulting in the loss of 1 Retribution on a second run. Fortunately the pilot, one of our best, managed to make it out alive in her pod as the two remaining fleet members managed to (by a hair) defeat the remaining enemies and make it back out. All in all it was a succesful event, and we’ll work on preparing for the next one.

Fixers keeps growing! :slight_smile:

Fixers corporation just passed the 100 members milestone! And as of this writing we have 39 simultaneoous members in our Main communication channel. Both are new records! All corp members visiting our home station lounge after a hard day’s of mining can expect a celebratory glass of champagne on the house. :wink:

Your Weekly Fix

The Past Week

On 2023/03/10 during the weekly security missions corp event, we looted and salvaged to a total tune of 194M ISK. With 8 participants, split in 2 seperate fleets, we managed to set a record number for 2 hours without a lucky super valueable drop. Once again a highly succesful and enjoyable fleet!

On 2023/03/12 we earned around 271M ISK from the high sec corp mining event in a 10 person fleet. With a Lookout site mixed in for some Omber, Jaspet and Hemorphite. Great work as always everyone!

Upcoming events

As always you can expect anouncements for the weekly (corp gain) Security Missions and the high sec mining corp events.

Do you have new event ideas and want to help organise? We’d love to hear from you.

Great Wildlands War

This past week was rife with battles in the Great Wildlands. AMC keeps hitting our alliance stations there, and we keep hitting back.

Many Fixers members joined the combat fleets this week and witnessed both victories (enemy ships blown up, our stations saved, enemy stations destroyed) and losses (ships and stations going down). The two highest profile and most decisive battles have gone our way. The one a week before (see Weekly Fix #4) where the enemy lost many Leshaks, and the battle this Saturday (https://br.evetools.org/br/640cc702e2f0484257708b1b) where Pandemic Horde and Slyce joined in and butchered the enemy fleet.

The war is not yet over, and more battles are expected before things calm down. If you want to join in and help out where you can, just keep an eye out on the alliance mails broadcasting the PvP fleet events as well as the The Commonwealth Discord server announcements channel.

Anomic PvE runs

During Friday’s PvE event, we discussed the idea of preparing a fleet of T2 frigates for future events to be able to run the Anomic missions with. Normally during the event we skip those, since we do not have what it takes to succesfully complete them at hand. Realizing however that it might be some good enjoyable gameplay, as well as some worthwhile loot (both of which we’ll find out soon enough), we’ll make an effort to get what we need to start running them. Berdyon will start working on getting those ships set up in the PvE station. If you have any suggestions for Amarr or Gallente T2 frigate fittings, mail them to Berdyon.

Fixers Corporation is a mainly EU timezone and few US player corporation with established High-Sec location made by the members for the members! If you are a new player looking for a easy going home or a veteran looking for a change of scenery and/or focus, read on!

At the moment we are mainly focusing on Industry as that is the main source of income for the corporation.
We have access to resources, stations and support, to make sure YOU have the best possible start in your adventures in New Eden.

We know how hard the first steps are in your first weeks as a new capsuleer so we have smoothed some of the rough edges and provide new players with a small ISK donation of 5,000,000 ISK and fitted starter ships which will help immensely finding your favourite ingame activity.

We offer:

• Mining activites: HighSec/WH/Moon Ore
  • PvE events and teamups.
  • Exploration
  • Manufacturing
  • Trading

Especially miners will find their place with us!

We also have a Corp Buyback Program and we operate at 0% tax so you can start making money at the very moment you join us, safely!

We also have two sister corporations in Fixers Union (operates out of sovereign null sec space) and FXRS Thunderbolts (for low/null PvE and PvP) for those with different gameplay desires.

We do not have many requirements from you, but we do expect the following:

• A friendly team player
  • Respect blue associates
  • This is NOT a ganking corp, no actions against other miners, industrialists or explorers, no exceptions
  • This is a game, so have fun

So if you want to join a corporation where you can have a true influence where we go as a community, please do not hesitate to message me for further info or invitation ingame! We seek achievement in a good and honest way! Together!

Discord: Fixers Corporation

Fixers Corporation; honest members and ingame friends

How is the war in Great Wildlands going ?

Let say it is lost Lord Beamount

Your Weekly Fix #12

The Past Week

The weekly event got cancelled due to, as we all know, local chat was completely broken.

High Sec Moon Mining Event
With around 10 people joining in, it only took us about 4 hours to completely clear the moon ores of our station last Saturday 17:00 Eve time. The next moon rock will pop in 2 weeks.

On 2023/05/14 we earned around 202M ISK from the high sec corp mining event in a 9 person fleet. Thanks everyone for chipping in on another succesful lasershow!

Upcoming events

As always you can expect anouncements for the weekly (corp gain) Security Missions and the high sec mining corp events.

Moon Ore Mining
There are multiple moon ore mining events from the alliance taking place this week, with notably one from our sister corporation Fixers Union this Wednesday 17th at 14:00 Eve time in null sec. All events can be checked in the calendar.

Corp PvE Security Missions
Friday 19th starting 20:00 Eve time, we will hunt down pirates and terrorists in the weekly Corp PvE Event.

Corp High Sec Mining
Sunday 21th at 17:00 Eve time, we’ll have our weekly mining event in our home system with all ores going to Fixers Corp.

Do you have new event ideas and want to help organise? We’d love to hear from you.

Fixers Meeting

On our meeting this Sunday evening on Discord, our CEO shared some new developments. A short summary:

• Now that the Great Wildlands can no longer be considered our null sec home, we’re moving over to a new null sec haven. In this new region, just like previously in the Great Wildlands, there’s many of the benefits of null sec activities. Such as moon ore mining, PvE, PvP and 24/7 ice mining.

• Once logi (hauling) has been set up, it will be easier to have ships and equipment brought over to the new null sec stations.

• As a general reminder: If you want to go there and want to avoid the high risk of losing your ship along the way, it’s adviced to go in a shuttle, and install a jump clone once there. And if you want to go hunting there, it’s adviced you take a Cruiser sized ship or smaller.

• We still have combat ships from the war in Great Wildlands. Those have now been distributed amongst capable pilots in our corp and Aaron will announce when we’ll fleet up in those and bring them to a more suitable station in null sec.

• The position of corp trader has opened up now that Junker is taking a step back from the game.

• All of our 3 stations in High Sec will receive fuel to last them at least another 9 months.

• There are plans for a second station in high sec for moon ore mining.

This was your weekly fix.

Lot of options are open in Fixers Corporation.

Great corp, always active and full of friendly people - Recommended

Your Weekly Fix #13

The Past Week

On 2023/05/19, four brave capsuleers went on pirate hunting during the weekly PvE event and brought home 96M ISK in value for the corp.

FOB in our HS home system: Cleared
On 2023/05/20, in a glorious battle of our FOB bashing fleet (5 Leshaks, 1 Nestor, 1 Eos, 1 Vexor) versus the evil Blood Raiders (39 Cruisers and 2 Frigates defense fleet), we vanquished the Forward Operating Base in our high sec home system. Thereby making it safe once again for mining and ratting.
We are now looking to make improvements to our arsenal of FOB Basher Vexors for both Alpha and Omega pilots who want to join in but don’t have a suitable ship ready. More on this subjest in a later update.

On 2023/05/21 we earned around 180M ISK from the high sec corp mining event. A great yield as always!

Upcoming events

As always you can also expect anouncements by mail for planned our events

Alliance Moon Ore Mining
There are multiple moon ore mining events from the alliance taking place this week, with notably one from our sister corporation Fixers Union this Wednesday 24th at 14:00 Eve time. All events can be checked in the calendar.

Friday 26th starting 20:00 Eve time, we will hunt down pirates and terrorists in the weekly Corp PvE Event.

Self gain High Sec Moon Mining
Saturday 27th at 17:00 Eve time, our moon rock in high sec will pop. All are welcome to come and mine for self gain. Try to bring lasers with low or no residue, since we want to get as much value out of it as possible.

Corp High Sec Mining
Sunday 28th at 17:00 Eve time, we’ll have our weekly mining event in our high sec home system with all ores going to Fixers Corp.

New Station Construction Project

Our corp has started a construction project on a new station. This Azbel station will have facilities that allow for more efficient manufacture of large components and ships. Members can contribute to this construction by supplying required materials. For a list of requirements, check your corp mail. And for any questions, contact KingAzia1.

Your Weekly Fix #14

The Past Week

On 2023/05/26, three brave capsuleers went on pirate hunting during the weekly PvE event and brought home 71M ISK in value for the corp.

On 2023/05/28 we earned around 245M ISK from the high sec corp mining event with a 8 person fleet. A great yield as always!

Upcoming events

As always you can also expect anouncements by mail for our planned events

Alliance Moon Ore Mining
There are multiple moon ore mining events from the alliance taking place this week, with notably one from our sister corporation Fixers Union this Tuesday 30th at 14:00 Eve time. All events can be checked in the calendar.

Medals awarded

It is with great pride that Fixers Command awarded the following medals this past week for exemplary behaviour in service to our corporation:

The Bronze Aegis medal, for exceptional contributions to the Fixers Corp FOB Basher Fleet, to Anjon Hanaya. In light of his contributions to preperations for the Fixers FOB Basher fleet, as well as his involvement and performance in FOB combat situations.

The Bronze Aegis medal, for exceptional contributions to the Fixers Corp FOB Basher Fleet, to Devine Tea. In light of his frequent and critical involvement and performance in FOB combat situations.

The Bronze Wings medal, for exceptional contributions to Fixers Corp security mission runs, to Liara Aurgnet. In light of his frequent involvement and performance in pirate clearing combat situations.

The Bronze Star medal, for exceptional contributions to Fixers Corp mining fleets, to Tarrick Merdev. In light of his frequent involvement and performance, as well as boosts, in the mining fleets.

Congratulations to all!

We can expect more medals to be awarded more frequently in the future for those among us who contribute above and beyond expectation in furthering Fixers Corporation. To that end:

Nominate deserving corp members
Know that you can all nominate fellow corp members by sending a short mail to Berdyon detailing the exceptional contributions to our corp by said member that should award them a medal.

Corp Event Leaders Wanted

One way to contribute to Fixers, is by participating in corp events. we wish to scale up the number of events where you can easily join in for that cooperative experience towards a common goal.

At the moment we have a weekly corp gain PvE event and a weekly corp gain mining event. As well as the self-gain moon mining every other week. We’d like to expand this list with more events and different times. And to do that we need you!

We’re looking for members who are ready to step up to help organize and lead these events.
Whether it be security missions, abyssals, mining fleets, combat sites, or any other type of activity you can imagine being more fun together.

Do you feel like you might just be able to come help us out with this, then let us know by mailing Aaron Roos or Berdyon (if it’s specifically with PvE events in mind).

We’re hoping for at least one additional PvE leader / FC, and one additional mining fleet leader. But the more the better.

And keep in mind, ideally we’d be looking at recurring events that is relatively easy to get in to for our members.

Your Weekly Fix #15

The Past Week

On 2023/06/09, three brave capsuleers went on pirate hunting during the weekly PvE event and brought home 23M ISK in value for the corp. We’re hoping for some higher numbers next time!

On 2023/06/11 we earned around 198M ISK from the high sec corp mining event with a 8 person fleet. A nice yield as always!

FOB Takedown
We succesfully took down another Blood Raider Stronghold in our home system with our FOB Basher fleet, clearing the way for our miners to resume their operations.

Upcoming events

As always you can also expect anouncements by mail for our planned events

Alliance Moon Ore Mining
There are multiple moon ore mining events from the alliance taking place this week. All events can be checked in the calendar.

Saturday 17th starting 18:00 Eve time, we will hunt down pirates and terrorists in the weekly Corp PvE Event. Hopefully this time is better for our US members.

Corp High Sec Mining
Sunday 18th at 17:00 Eve time, we’ll have our weekly mining event in our home system with all ores going to Fixers Corp.

New Azbel Station Project

We’re almost done with the preperations for our new Azbel station. Thanks everyone involved for contributing to this project, and of course special thanks to KingAzia1 for managing the project! As soon as it is up, you can expect to be notified by mail and visit it while the paint’s still fresh.

Viridian

With the launch of Viridian this week, we will be exploring all the new options this will enable for better cohesion within Fixers Corp. Expect announcements for corp projects and new PvE events in the coming weeks.