Fixers Corporation looking for new and experienced!

Fixers Corporation is a mainly EU timezone and few US player corporation with established High-Sec location made by the members for the members! If you are a new player looking for a easy going home or a veteran looking for a change of scenery and/or focus, read on!

At the moment we are mainly focusing on Industry as that is the main source of income for the corporation.
We have access to resources, stations and support, to make sure YOU have the best possible start in your adventures in New Eden.

We offer:

• Mining activites: HighSec/WH/Null/Moon Ore
  • We have just appointed a PvE mission lead so WH and mission fleets are a GO!
  • Exploration
  • Manufacturing
  • Trading

Especially miners will find their hands full with us! We need people to protect assets and we need people to build this corporation the BEST it can be!

We also have a Corp Buyback Program and we operate at 0% tax so you can start making money at the very moment you join us, safely!

We do not have many requirements from you but, what we expect is that you compel to the following:

• A friendly team player
  • Respect blue associates
  • This is NOT a ganking corp, no actions against other miners, industrialists or explorers, no exceptions
  • This is a game, so have fun

So if you want to join a corporation where you can have a true influence where we go as a community, please do not hesitate to message me for further info or invitation ingame! We seek achievement in a good and honest way! Together!

Discord: Fixers Corporation

Fixers Corporation; honest members and ingame friends

Raman Pedel
Fixers Corporation Recruitment Officer

Youve missed 4 events so far this week! PvE Fleet x2, Mining events x2 High Sec, and Gas in WH!

JOIN NOW!

Hey there, I’ve been lookig at your advert and found what you do quite interesting… I would like to talk to you about a possible merge of our corps…

A little on me: I’m a diplomat for Everything for Efficiency, a Sov Nullsec corp that specializes in mining, industry and PVP… our corp has a real life comes first approach and no mandatory schedules. We have R64 moons and our own industry related facilities; we also host ppl from America / EU and OCE TZ and are looking for new people and opportunities. We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities.

If this is something that interests you and would like to talk further you can add me ingame or via discord: Captain Sargen (Discord: Sargen#1266)

Hope to hear from you!

Just added you in contacts Captain!

All of you others reading this! Join us now, recently acquired Engineering stations awaits you!

How are YOU spending your Saturday? I hope not by yourself!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.