FLEX Gates

dont forget the “in under 20 jumps” bit.

The killer-of-dreams gates? You know, when you find them as a new player and then think “Wow! I found a hidden gate!! Where does it lead? Can I join the pirates? Can I use this to smuggle stuff?” … half an hour later… “Oh I guess it’s not working and just a mission background object :cry:

2 Likes

Maybe something to add here, you don’t pay per jump, but for every unit of liquid ozone used for your ship. The bigger (heavier) your ship, the more you’ll have to pay

:rofl: No, they are in 0.0 and they actually work. I’ll get a picture of one for you. :rofl:

You contradicted yourself, friend. You “do” have to pay per jump BUT it varies based on the size of your mASS.

*But…I fear that we’re talking about two different things. Jump bridges vs “new” Smuggler Star-gates. I’m still investigating. Look in your wallet on sisi for the NEW tab.

You mean the Flex gates?

These new jump gates use liquid ozone to jump, it is stored in the jump gate its self
At the moment in time, no matter the size of ship the same amount is used.
Only tested with a hauler and a Rorqual.

there is an option to tax jumpers, no idea how it will work as i did not have access to tax area of my corp.

This ↑

It’s a new tab in your personal wallet :money_mouth_face:. You can set it to your liking.

Then, if you activate a gate and it falls within “your” preset parameters you will automatically jump. :up:

Best thing i have noticed is jump is right next to board.
Wonder how long it will take till someone will miss click and looses something expensive.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.