It’s weird why CCP don’t let players to build bridges in NPC space. Nowadays time got more expensive, than in 2003 and a lot of people anoyed with 30min useless flight through empire. Really… I can’t find any argument against bridges in NPC space, only benefits for CCP and players.
- Make bridges based on citadel mechanics (build cost, defense etc)
- Max travel distance ish 2,5,10 light years depending on bridge size
- Bridge must be avaliable for all, like stargates, and do only gate function
- Can be anchored in any NPC space
- Optimal base fuel cost for BC size for 10ly jump - ~15kk isk