NPC Jump Bridges

Someone brought FW jump bridges, I think NPC jump bridges would be a good idea but limit it to low sec jump with existing jump bridge light year limit and add that only cruiser size and smaller ships could use it /// this would greatly limit its abuse for assett moving and really just be used by players trying to get around for … as jumping 27 jumps isnt that dangerous if you are being smart but it does take a lot of playing time. and playing toime to get back. Also think delivering of fuel to the npc station and having appropriate standing would be a mechanic maybe low standing characters could only use it with frigs negative standing characters couldnt use them etc. I would limit it to Tactical cruisers and smaller and never going across true null boundries. but going from metropolis to aridia can be a boring night.

I dont know, just a thought.

I think all the game mechanics exist already no jump bridges in high sec but all npc corporations would have some jump networks etc.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.