"Increased conflict over dwindling resources across New Eden has caused the Guristas and Blood Raiders to expand their influence and industrial capability, staging daring raids into high-security space which lies under the sovereignty of the empires.
New pirate Forward Operating Bases – or FOBs – have been spotted across New Eden, creating new opportunities for groups of likeminded capsuleers to band together and work toward driving out the threat.
Scan them down and hit them hard to reap the rewards from defeating hostile forces."
-From the the eve website
This sounds great but It gives me a lot of questions.
- Will it be like the shipyards, will ships spawn endlessly like the shipyards and spawn according to your fleet size?
- Will they spawn in high sec or low sec?
- What loot does it drop? Bpcs of its faction (which i’m putting my isk on) or faction mods or other things?
- How are the prices rewarded?
- Will the station go into reinforce mode?
- Will they change locations?
- Will their be signs of a station in system? (Mining fleets and etc.)
As these question can only be answered by a dev, I do have one for the eve community
Does anyone think a community forming around finding and destroying these station is likely, and if so, for what rewards (as in, at what level of rewards would draw a group of people from their average activities to form a fleet?