Fogotten Event or something to come?

What do you all think this star was meant to be, or do you think it’s something that will be revealed later on? I’m rather curious to know since it’s the ONLY one of it’s kind in the sky of New Eden.

3 Likes

The Jove is finally coming to kill all capsuleers for abussing the capsule tech, for their own gains!!
But seriously, i hope something is happening, i loved the Caroline Star lore and im a sucker for stuff like this hehe

2 Likes

Something nasty is heading our way :slight_smile:

Would be nice if it is for a new event

1 Like

A new bright star in the sky?..Hmmm, I think that happened before around this time of year in our history. :thinking:

Perhaps heralding the arrival of RNGesus? (after all, this IS EVE. :wink:)

1 Like

“By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes!”

3 Likes

frigging caroline, totally stole my star fame. I’m the one that showed it to him/her to begin with… I should dig up the chat logs…

2 Likes

I’ve seen those extra bright stars from time to time but nothing has ever come of them…yet.

1 Like

That ‘new’ star is probably a neighbouring system. The routes shown in autopilot on the skybox are the actual relative locations of the systems to each other and when systems are close you can actually see them brighter and bigger than other systems.

3 Likes

I don’t know what it means but I do know the recent Jovian/Sleeper/Drifter/alien storyline is absolutely top notch, especially for a videogame. I hope we see new developments soon.

1 Like

My inner spacenerd imagination is running wild. I haven’t had time to play due to paint paint plaster paint. But things like this are what keep me coming back.

/me hopes the Jovians will invade and try to make us all there bit…slav…friends. Yeah. Friends.

How long have you been staring outside station to able to see a new star pop up on the background?

“Baron star” has a ring to it

1 Like

It’s for the Wise Men to follow…

:santa:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.