Forum Appreciation Post: Mindahouf Davaham

Hello citizens of New Eden,

I’d just like to give a shout out to the nub @Mindahouf_Davaham.

We’ve all seen him blundering around the forums endearingly, learning EVE the hard way and throwing himself into all sorts of things.

Truly, he has been learning to EVE and should be highlighted as an inspiration to nubs everywhere.

Be like Mindahouf, learn to EVE and have fun!

7 Likes

I’ll take a thousand people posting random questions here if they actually want to learn over one whiny carebear complaining about how the last ganking nerf wasn’t enough.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man how to fish and he will feed himself for longer.

Reason why I didn’t pull out the links a few hours ago on that other thread.

Actually I am unsure of his opinions on almost everything.

We had a business deal, which he honored and I was happy to give a leg up to a nub.

Well he’s impressed me with his EVEness :smiley:

And not really, there is plenty people I don’t agree with. For example, DC and I have not seen eye to eye on things before but I got nothing but respect for her.

The reasoning is plain :smiley:

While I’m quite happy we have a vocal inquisitive newbie, the type of questions and the threads in general make me a bit sad.

Almost all could have been answered in the help channel, and probably better as well, or (in some cases) by a simple wiki/Google search.

Google Answers to Eve is Pain, mostly old Information

Removed offtopic chatter

1 Like

Just lost a station yesterday and just watched it to be honest it was cool watching it go boom

You have learned to EVE sir.