Forum section icons

i must say first of the new forum looks a bit more sleek but i kinda wish the forum section icons was still here because on the old forums it was easy for me when i want to look for tech section just look for the blue icon when i scrolled down then i knew i was there but now i kind have to read to find out if im there or not.
so i dont get the same visual representation of the section im looking for on the new forum as i did on the old one i know its a minor thing but still kind a like it :aura:

btw where is our space ship emojis?

edit: and you might want to look on the font you are using because all our headline " i " look like they are in capital letter this really make some of your category/section look weird lets take fiction portal as an example
" Fiction Portal " and " FIctIon Portal " which kinda make it look weird same with general discussion it kinda is like that for all headlines you got with i’s in it

Here’s some emoji you might like …

Rocket:

:rocket:

Satellite

:artificial_satellite:

A kind of orbiting star thing

:dizzy:

Plus if you like moons, planets and all that you have …

Moon Cycles

:new_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon: :first_quarter_moon: :waxing_gibbous_moon: :full_moon: :waning_gibbous_moon: :last_quarter_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: :crescent_moon:

Stars

:star: :star2: :stars: :comet:

Plus …

:alien: :space_invader: :robot: :aura: :psyccp: :psycsm:

Hope that’s all helpful (although I absolutely refuse to post any emojis of the stupid dancing parrots. Grrrr!)

2 Likes