Foundation – New Quadrant starts soon!

Reminds me of a shirt I saw today that also made me want to puke.

" Miami 86’ " it said

4 Likes

again more slo mo fck. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Completely agree, though I’ll add id like to see it be something you could toggle while in certain empire stations.

I like the idea of new gates. Will be interesting to see how can we vote or chose which systems will be connected.

3 Likes

wait eve have npc lore? i thoug the lore was imperium being hated by all
pandemic sucking ganking
test with the meta shields + implant and code claming they are not alts of imperium while they do gank fleets with goons and have active goons alts XD

2 Likes

New Aura, does that also mean a much needed change to the NPE?

For me personally, everything written caused laughter, since 2015, the story of EVE Online did not have the feeling of these four superpowers, any event was associated with a corporation or someone else, but not with the main faction.
The leaders of these factions became very sad and without their charisma, and in truth !!!
Let’s remember the real charismatic faction leaders:

P.s
Pay attention to the drawing style, it was very cool !!!

13 Likes

i wonder if there’ll be a 3D Aura-chan’s clothes for capsular to purchase lol

Hope the ship balance passes will be more meaningful than useless stuff like “50 kg mass and 10 shield HP added to the Corax.”

5 Likes

So, we get at least another three months of cloaky afk camping? The nerf must be part of a later quadrant.

They have yet to figure out a mechanic that leaves cloaking in tact but prevents you being camped. I wouldn’t hold my breath.

They said keep your eyes peeled for future announcements on stuff for this quadrant, so don’t assume because it wasn’t teased here it’s not happening, whether it’s AFK cloaky fixes or something else they’ve teased before.

6 Likes

so we’re gonna celebrate slavery, megacorporations messing around over power, “freedom fighters” who refuse to grant freedom to planets they occupy, and duct tape memes (and by the way duct tape is very useful matt damon has proved that)

3 Likes

We all know “balance” just means nerf.

7 Likes

New gates? Are you going to unfck the empires from the trig sillyness?

6 Likes

It was very drawn over photographs. The Caldari one is literaly Boomer and Adama from BSG!

2 Likes

So they want to make their already review-bombed game even more bland and boring by doing that whole Solitude and Stain gate thing, eh?

Okay.

1 Like

Review bombed?

Screenshot 2021-05-03 134521

4 Likes

Review bombed.

Just because they are “mostly positive” doesn’t mean that they are very positive. And looking at the graph, negative reviews have increased a lot in recent years. Not everything is your INIT bubble of self-deceit, Brisky.

6 Likes

Of those four the only one to still be hanging around is Shakor, who would have predicted that?!?!

1 Like