Eclipse - Quadrant 2 is Coming to EVE Online!

We have just released the official announcement for Eve Online’s Second Quadrant - Eclipse!

You can view the trailer here

Please feel free to use this thread for discussion, speculation and tinfoil arts and crafts!

19 Likes

Well that was an absolutely useless trailer with no information whatsoever…

35 Likes

i was expecting a sitdown a d a talk about what we just saw… but oke. i guess i keep guessing. REEE CHAIN LIGHTNING ON KIKI DOE

2 Likes

OH MY GOD TRIGLAVIAN MINING YESSSSSSSS

3 Likes

Woah.

1 Like

great trailler, love the lore

7 Likes

Great TRAILER!

Bit blobby though… need mwoar small gang stuff!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Era of the Carebears has officially ended!

:blush:

1 Like

why ?

what makes you believe that ?

@Yersynia_Pestis

Because they’ve been nerfing farming to hell in the last weeks …
… because they’ve started making PvP events, which they haven’t done in at least ten years …
… because they’re nerfing mining …
… because scarcity promotes conflict
… because they made FW more about combat than about farming …
… because they’re making even more PvP events
… including the unprecedented hunt on player capsules …
… which will even drop implants!

Unprecedented!

That’s why!
Zero doubt!

You’re welcome! :smiley:

7 Likes

Look a bit closer at those ships :wink:

3 Likes

idea about why at the last scene the galente gate goes inactive …???

New trig event will obviously disable stargates or reroute them.
New Concord destroyer hull will have a new chaining weapon.

And those are honestly the only 2 main things I picked up out of that trailer other than maybe a boost to battleship speeds since they did show a pretty speedy raven.

EDIT - my money is on stargates being rerouted in the invaded systems as that aligns with “chaos” as they could suddenly link high/low/null with the invaded system inbetween.

7 Likes

It’s going to be Red vs. Blue on a galactic level.

Pick a side - Trigs vs. Upwell/CONCORD/whatever they are.

We’ll fight each other (and the NPCs) to determine the fate of New Eden. That means also influencing the universe and, it seems, even the stargates themselves.

This is getting good.

11 Likes

what this basically says is this “This is another in a long line of pitiful cash grabs all the whilst shafting the player base with more nerfs”

CCP i hope you go out of business all my toons are now Alpha because of your stupidity, congrats.

14 Likes

So how can I make ISK of this?
Can’t even lowball that trailer… :thinking:

Jokes by side Awesome Trailer :heart:

3 Likes

Willing to bet, based on the trailer, that the Triglavians are gonna shut down all gates leading to High-Sec as the third and final stage of their invasion begins.

Smart move on their part, try to cut off Capsuleer aid to the Empires and cut off the Empires from their low-sec systems to then strike at their capital systems. Strike the head of the Empires and make them kneel in a last strike to end it all or fail and concede defeat.

All in all, a great trailer. Loved watching it as it went live. I’m honestly interested in if the Triglavians win, will several Empire star systems become Triglavian-owned?

3 Likes

oh god are my stuff in jita 4/4 safe !!! ???

1 Like

Kspace invasion is finally here, and will start in the gal/min border.

4 Likes