Eclipse - Quadrant 2 is Coming to EVE Online!

No, but you contract your stuff to me and I will promise to keep it safe.

7 Likes

… ohh… look a stargate… … look a stargate without power… some one does not pay the power bill :wink:

4 Likes

Doesn’t looks like a game I would want to play but for the part with the woman in a survival suit and the Triglavian city(?). :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Trailer city bears a resemblance to Dam-Torsad shown in Scope videos, only much smaller. Guessing an Amarr settlement being “sequestered” or perhaps worse.

3 Likes

:yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face:

2 Likes

That’s a cool trailer. When can we expect to have CQ back? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Am I the only one not impressed? Do we need new ships? Honestly, I believe we’d benefit the most from having new CONTENT rather than more ships, but whatever.

It seems to me CCP is always inflating the ship numbers as the core reason for players to stay subscribed (or return) to the game, and we had enough of that.

You look at the new shiny ships, and I think of new unwanted skills to train. I’d rather see a continuing incentive for players to PvP: free cookie-cutter fitted frigate hulls as rewards for FW, for instance. Yes, you’re basically inserting free products into the economy, but so what? It’s only frigates, and the game needs a boost to its playerbase: give us an active 24/7 battleground full of content like, you know, pretty much every other game out there.

Just my 2 cents. I don’t give a ■■■■ if you disagree.

15 Likes

Zorya is basicaly the sith lady of eve.
ccp please make this trailer an actualy reality on the game

3 Likes

Are they using Drifter tech with the antenas?

1 Like

Meh :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I see the trigs going after stations probably in null

1 Like

I don’t see too many players willingly logging in to get podded and lose their implants just for an event…

12 Likes

CCP virus strikes again

I’ll swap clones and make someone pod me for a single ‘Beancounter’ implant, lol…

5 Likes

I’m so tired of wealth distribution

2 Likes

trigger happy.shoot everything.rapid fire engage

I think someone in ccp have PVP fetish… All for PVP less than nothing for PVE …

6 Likes

Like, yea it was cool to look at but without context it means nothing.

6 Likes

Text analysis :

EVE Online’s Quadrant 2 is called “Eclipse” and its arrival is imminent! Kicking off on 6 April, the overall theme will revolve around shifting the balance of power in New Eden.

New speak for : damn you stupid trader,. you just stacked up on ships that gonna be neeeerfed into oblivion. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Fight or Flight Quadrant was fantastic, featuring a wide variety of highlights such as the Frigate Escape Bay, Loyalty to Lowsec, From Wormholes With Love, The Dragonaur Blitz and much much more.

What?? And the red dots? And all those tax hikes and market shenanigans? Those were not a highlight worth mentioning ??? You people are the best in giving forum-people something to write about! :slight_smile:

The Eclipse Quadrant will follow that up in force with events, celebrations, login campaigns, visual updates, huge balance changes, new and mysterious ships and weapons, as well as the final chapter of the Invasion expansion.

Sounds great. I’m always very interested in yet another ship that I can’t fly and weapons I can’t use ! :expressionless:

First up … During The Hunt, player pods will have a chance of dropping their implants as loot when destroyed!

Yes! While RL governments are trying to keep people in their homes, you do it so much better. CCP gives players a billion reason to stay locked up in their stations. I’m sure the icelandic government is very interested in your advice! :hot_face:

With EVE Online celebrating its 17th anniversary in May, Eclipse is only the start of seismic changes hurtling towards the denizens of New Eden. Chapter 3 of the Triglavian Invasion story line is set to unfold with players influencing the outcome of this star-spanning conflict. The landscape of New Eden will never be the same again, forcing Capsuleers to adapt to new and unprecedented challenges.

Eve has another birthday! You make this always so exciting. Month after month you take decisions that make every reasonable person say ‘Yeah…The last birthday was probably the last’. :roll_eyes:

And yes! Finally we are going to get some influence! It’s good to see that you are finally will create a voting system so that high sec can make it illegal for Trigs to be there. And than they peacefully go away. I’m so looking forward to it. :heart:

Although that last sentence can only mean that taxes are gonna rise once again :frowning:

10 Likes

Great… I returned to EvE just to do some relaxing crabbing for the first time in my life, and now they turn in into a PVP game. So no fair!