Oh my stars and garders!

NEW SHIPS TO FLY!!! NEW CONTENT!!! NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE PVP!!!

4 Likes

Well unless there are limitations on the security status of a system the filaments can be used in it wonā€™t be PvP but will actually just be ganking, there are no static locations for these deadspace pockets its just an instanced 1 man dungeon for you to run around in and then get thrown back out of in to k-space

1 Like

basically gated sites is all they are, nothing new about that

3 Likes

Canā€™t say the whole camping/ganking beacon aspect excites meā€¦ Nor the ship limits (T1/Faction cruisers only).

New bit is ā€˜you have to exit where you enteredā€™

But basically, yes.

1 Like

So what happens if the timer runs out while youā€™re in the middle of navigating through one of these ā€œdungeonsā€? Do you die or are you automatically kicked out to your spawn point in high/low/null-sec?

with (basically) rivens inside.
hmmmmm im unimpressed.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s more detail coming.

This isnā€™t your normal PVE :wink:

The ā€˜gated sitesā€™ bit is just from the outside.

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s the part Iā€™m not thrilled aboutā€¦

You play Warframe? Cool. o7Tenno

1 Like

yeah its been fun.
space ninja with a big fecking hammer , yes, just yes.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to the new ships the most.

Not only will you find the skills and parts to craft your own Triglavian ships to fly, a new item typeā€”ā€˜mutaplasmidsā€™ā€”is looted inside of Abyssal Deadspace. When combined with modules (the equipment your ship uses like guns), mutaplasmids have a chance to transform them into powerful Abyssal modules with vastly increased power

Chance based crafting? Seriously? I really donā€™t like the sound of that

1 Like

I hate that too with the T2 BPCā€™s and donā€™t talk to me about the damn can spew thing that made me never go near exploration again.

1 Like

They removed loot spew btw, Iā€™m guessing the chance based crafting will cost billionā€™s otherwise the whole economy is going to go into full tilt (maybe, who knows with these thingā€™s).

P.S. Try not to use godā€™s name in vain iā€™m sure many will be offended.

I know but it caused deep mental woundsā€¦

People who are easily offended are not worth engaging in conversation with, so it is fine.

7 Likes

Player NS will get even richer and more powerful.

2 Likes

In eve not engaging in conversation with someone is the least of your concernā€™s lol, especially when their ship is floating next to your corpse.

Then they would be speaking with their guns which is the best way to deal with the easily offendedā€¦

1 Like

Player NS can now lolfarm these pockets for even greater wealth.

1 Like