Eclipse - Quadrant 2 is Coming to EVE Online!

space shaman go brrrr

2 Likes

Blue ship. Lightning weapon. Caldari/Trig pirate… cruiser??

I fear that the folk posting so far are feeling underwhelmed. It is naturally difficult to maintain a sandbox and offer content which means a certain degree of scripting. If capsuleers, even vets, treat this as a firefest of all-against-all, not too many will like it. Perhaps there should have been some recruiting of writers among the players, similar to the work on the Amarr succession and the ritual suicides. Too late now, for it is upon us.

I am not impressed and probably will not participate. If that means I stop logging in, so be it. I hope, for the sake of the game, that others will find it of more interest.

8 Likes

Why? Why always a monday or tuesday. FFS. If you’re going to launch content how about doing it on oh, say… a Friday? Weekends?

“Let’s release content at the beginning of the work week where the people who actually have jobs, and therefore money basically have no real time to invest in said content.”

By the time the weekend does hit, the hype is gone and the dregs of New Eden have already set the market for new content. Reason NOT to join in.

3 Likes

An announcement to announce an announcement.

smh. :yawning_face:

3 Likes

I only have a limited answer to that, which probably seems weird to you.
It’s just as weird to me, tbh, because I’ve observed the same in my former real life job.
I worked in a family business selling stuff.

On tuesdays there’s less activity than on any other weekday.

Isn’t that obvious? Companies that launch stuff on a friday either don’t have many weekend customers or are very sure their stuff will work. Neither case is true for CCP :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So we can self-gank for a chance to remove and sell implants we no longer need? Awesome!

Way better than, delete that come with it’s implant set.

11 Likes

And the Avatar redesign.

–Gadget saw

2 Likes

This is an april’s fool :smiley:

1 Like

if you have seen Andromeda, you know where this is going! :smiley:

1 Like

Calm down, miner.

2 Likes

I’m super hyped about whatever the hell was going on in that last scene of the trailer with the stargate turning off.

4 Likes

I wonder if this will finally include content related to Project Solace.
Obviously a bit o’ the fan-fiction, but really, as has been stated previously… we NEED better content.

This project, with the corresponding station at Tanoo II, is a great plot device… but the agent doesn’t seem to exist.

*Neat note: Tanoo is at the physical epicenter of the EVE Universe… so also a great place to hide neat content easter eggs! (DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!)

1 Like

Turning off gates will be a new one…

3 Likes

Nice new concord ships with blue (good guys) disruptors

2 Likes

You didn’t see how the gate was shut off at the end? They’ll lock themselves into the system and keep crabbing without neuts. :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

“Затмение” - красноречивое название для того что происходит в Евке :smirk:

2 Likes

Which one is the gate in the trailer by the way?
A Minmatar region gate to 0.5 Gallente space with high traffic…
Sounds like the Colelie gate in Bei, but the environment is defferent.

2 Likes

Very creative idea! Thanks

2 Likes