Framing

if nobody reads this post then just ignore it ?

Anyone who actively played during the past decade (and wasn’t just spinning ships and trolling forums on throwaway alts) knows that CrimeWatch 2.0 at the end of 2012 and then FozzieSov in 2014 were the two development tracks responsible for absolutely decimating the player base after it underwent stable growth since the game’s release up to that point. Out of everyone I know who’s quit the game back then (the vast majority of whom never came back), those are effectively the only two reasons quoted. CCP basically Thanos-finger-snapped its only viable product and made us sit in a half-empty room until they decided to make things even worse by adding F2P in 2016.

That’s your “second decade” history in a nutshell.

if youre not able to ignore stuff you dont care … sounds like a YOU PROBLEM !

That’s because the original devs all the way back when EVE was created are gone. Different people=different artistic takes. What’s to discuss?

Why don’t you go round up all the original EVE devs god willing they are alive and or not retired/old and go see what you can do OP?

There’s really no point, here. You’re in such a rush to rapidly increase the number of !'s in the universe that you can’t even read 3 sentences put directly in front of you, much less follow a link.

I’ve bolded the part you completely missed, perhaps you’ll catch it this time around:

At any rate, carry on with your production of “Die Bark 2: Bark Harder”. I imagine you’ll feel better that way than by actually putting effort into learning what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

There’s something to be said for presentation.

An argument must not merely be rational, but it should also be coherent.

1 Like

because you dont have ? Oo

and ! where ! is ! your ! problem ! with ! this ! kind ! of ! sentance ! where ! all ! ends ! got ! an ! exlamation ! mark ! ?
just ignore it if you dont like it ! doest change the content !

oh noe … in 18 years 3 ppl have left the company … oO

you can understand my contents ! so its per default not

if i´m not interesting then i youre still answering me ? xD very strange !

then do it ! nobody stops you ! and i dont care if someone like you ignores me !

and still youre only think is offtopic ?

I see to your rationality and coherence, and I raise you two ounces of bath salts.

I know it’s amusing content, but you guys really shouldn’t be feeding the troll. You’ll end up having to take it home with you after it forgets how to forage on its own. :cry:

1 Like

This topic was on uneasy footing from the beginning, and now its beyond saving. Ill go ahead and close it.

Thank you,
~Buldath

7 Likes