Fresh alpha clone

Hi there,

I’m a fresh alpha clone EUTZ looking for a PVE, mining & industry corp in Caldari space.
Played the game until 2011 and then deleted my char, now i’m back with a fresh char.
Still learning the new stuff and trying to get familiar again with the game.

Hey, @Odbball ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of PVE, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more PVP and PVE people - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use more - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

I think you may enjoy flying with us. We are a mostly industrial corp operating in NPC null.

We are a mature, RL friendly corp and have members in UK, US and EU timezones.

Our members engage in mining, industry, exploration, PI and PVE. We do not support piracy and are strictly neutral in sovereign alliance politics - PVP is a defensive tool for us (we’re not completely squishy!)

We have access to good quality Null (without giving too much away, less than -0.5) and our alliance has members online in the area pretty much 24/7

If you want to know more then I posted a summary here:

Please feel free to mail me in game or join our public channel “Bootstrap Pub” if you have any questions or would like to discuss further

Many thanks

Menegrith

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.