Full set of Battleship BPO's

(Touretes) #1

Hello all,

I have a full set of Battleship BPO’s for sale 36b is asking price for the set I’m not interested in selling these in singles and I believe that the price is a good one for FULLY researched set :smiley:

They are in a Hisec station near Jita and I will not move them so please do not ask for transporting them across EVE.

If your interested either leave a comment or send me a direct message in game I am open to offers but I can say now but i’m fairly stuck on 36b so will be hard pushed to drop my price if honest.

o7

(NanoCore) #2

Interested, please shoot me a mail with what you have and we can proceed from there.

(Touretes) #3

Lots of interest in the BPO’s, Still for sale and the BO is 36b not 25 or 30 like I’ve had today 36 is a good price and a great investment for any industrial pilot :smiley:

(Touretes) #4

Still for sale, Daily bump

(Touretes) #5

Daily bump, Still have the BPO’s as stated I will not split them so can people please stop asking :smiley:

(Touretes) #6

Was meant to be sold yesterday but buyer didn’t show the isk, So still have the BPO’s currently

(Touretes) #7

Daily Bump

(Touretes) #8

Sale ended, Please remove o7

(system) #9

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.