Funny idea

They should put a ship or something that has a pyramids from egypt so people in real life would thank thats what they are there for XD

You know what would be even funnier, minmitar making ships using actual building supplies and not duct tape

6 Likes

This guy LOL

In EVE Minmatar ships don’t explode, the just fall apart into many smaller Minmatar ships

5 Likes

I was always scared when warping the naglfar that the engines would break away from the hull and warp off without the hull

6 Likes

comments like this is what started the fountain war XD

W A R P D R I V E A C T I V E

Why am I not warping and why am I doing 0 m/s all the sudden?

1 Like

I know something funnier, when someone gets high sec ganked the first thing that concord do is ecm jam lmao

Now I know what the sound of one person talking to rubbish himself is

1 Like

Early Rifter prototype.

9 Likes

Has it been three months yet?

That looks pretty good, but I’m still glad they made the final version no-frills.

@Komi_Valentine has designed a new salvage drone with a “High Tier Duct Tape Expander”. A lot of players have preordered over a billion units, but she has yet to deliver… I think this is a scam to defraud those players of trillions of ISK with no intention of delivering said product… shame on you, Komi!

5 Likes

Komi will drink your gallons of salty carebear tears, then she will fight you for highsec supremacy in the CSM elections. Cry moar!!

1 Like

i thought they were make from space junk that planets put up

back to rens
you must

Oh trust me, my customers are always very happy with the designs.

First I want to clarify that whe have not received any order for “billions” of units and we have not scammed anyone. You can currently buy our Drones in Hek and on every minmatar Station in Heimatar Highsec. So please do and convince yourself…

What even is this thread? x_x

2 Likes

Explain yourself!

I received a packet of seeds from Komi that I never ordered. Not sure why they were sent to me, or what they’d grow into…

1 Like

gj
I’m proud of you , its so cool to see smart minmatar “people”