FW, Navy ships, Neutrals

Brawling Retri,

Worms are ■■■■.

RIP

I take it you haven’t fought them much yet.

They sure are, ■■■■, and ■■■■ to play with/against.

I like it. I’d go further and have this apply to things like pirate faction ships, have their abilities limited for people who aren’t pirates.

It would be easy to do if the goal was to not restrict their use entirely but to limit their capabilities. All of these ships could have traits that give bonuses to stats then nerf the base ship. So for navy faction ships they would have lower base stats but gain a boost if the pilot is engaged in faction warfare for that faction of its ally. For pirate ships they could have lower base stats but get progressive bonuses the lower the sec status of the pilot flying it.

1 Like

would make more sense tbh

Right now it’s just going to become a shitfest.

No point even labeling them “Fleet”, “Navy” or “Pirate” for that matter, just call them Elite ships, and make them available everywhere, not through LP.

Then everyone is happy. lmao

Or people fly what they want, and blap them anyways LOL.

This is a non-issue.

yeah ccp is terrible at balance

Is there a definitive list of the new ships from this rollout?

CCP neither tries nor wishes balance.

Optimisation pleases the krabs and allows CCP to tweak the market and game in their favour much much more easily.

4 Navy Dreads, 4 Navy BCs (Myrmidon, Prophecy, Cyclone, Ferox), 4 Navy DDs (Thrasher, Coercer, Cormorant, Catalyst), and 4 Navy Frigs (Probe, Imicus, Magnate, Heron). Yes they are the same hull, but they have different bonuses and stats so it’s not much different that if they added new T2 ships (with less skill requirement).

Thanks. I’ll keep hoping for the Navy Version of an interceptor.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.