Hi CCP, Old and New Players!
Not so long ago, I raised the topic about the fact that there will be no content with the arrival of capitals into the FW systems, many alliances and corporations will go away not only from the FW but also from the game, which is what happened, as usual my subject was defaced by neutrals and those who were engaged in destroying the whole content.
Now we have a lot of bots, alts who are twisting beacons or making FW missions and that’s it.
Today I’ll Offer for CCP little plan / idea or some things that can help/reanimate FW.
- You closed novice/small/medium beacons from ships with stabilizers - it’s only one and best thing that you’ve done for last year, but the next stage - close it for venture, and another - if your ship has stab.'s and you are in large beacon - the time shoudn’t go…
- Titans and supers can’t stay and be in FW systems - as like as all Capitals in high-sec systems.
- Any neutral player (who is non FW corp or NPC member) in FW systems should be in suspect status and all FW members can shoot him, and SS of FW member does’t change. Centry guns on gates or stations automatic shooting them if they shoot any FW member.
- Neutral players can’t dock in NPC stations in FW systems. If you want it please choose one of FW side.
- If you put citadel in FW system and you are a member of neutral corp or aliance, your citadel automaticaly has -50% on all resists, guns and all other modules. And you can’t in one day create corp in FW and put your citadel, at least your corp/aliance should be in FW one month.
I think after these changes a lot of aliance, corporations will back to FW and there will be a lot pvp and grate content. Everyone who was in FW and not use only it for farming ISK pls leave comments and support the idea.
Best regards, Nik Frost