FW Payments

Yes, with fixes. As opposed to throwing the baby out with the bathwater, which is what CCP did.

You apparently don’t know much more about FW than you do about “the awesome massive complexity of changing a system in an MMO”. Feel free to google “EVE FW bot problem” and notice that the complaints have been piling up ever since CCP replaced the “reward PvP” system with a “reward plexing” system. Here, I’ll even give you one for free:
Faction Warfare is dead, Long Live our new Robot Overlords

There’s a lot of supposition going on here, backed up by zero facts. FW bots and farmers are already exploiting a single playstyle and having significant effects on the economy. Neither the current round of exploits nor the previous ‘price fixing’ exploits were enough to make “the rest of the game rubbish”. If your point needs excessive exaggeration of unsupported notions to seem effective, it’s probably not a very good point.

Nah, I’m aware of my experience and qualifications in the area. What you think of them doesn’t matter. Particularly since you’ve got nothing to back your point up other than “EVE game code is so complex that no one can possibly understand it! It must stay the way it is or all hell will break loose!”

Given the state of FW for the past 6 years, it’s very clear that CCP certainly doesn’t know how to balance that particular game mechanic. Given your lack of actual input or understanding on the issue, other than to claim “you can’t possibly know anything useful about this”, it appears that you don’t either.

Perhaps you and CCP should be a bit more open to outside thoughts on possible solutions to an essentially crippled “major game mechanic in EVE”.