Gallente COSMOS

I was doing a little exploring the other day and found Mamo Guerre.

I flew up and talked to him just to see what was up, saw that he had a mission, and then bookmarked the location to get back to it later.

Flash forward a couple of days and I decided to run the mission.

So I get “The Plot Thickens” part 1 and need Fedmart reports, but the mission says nothing about where to get them.

Okay, so I do some searching and find that this is part of the Gallente Cosmos storyline and I would get that item from an earlier mission, so I look at the guides and decide to start at the beginning.

That is supposed to be Vausitte Yrier in Abenync according to everything that I have read.

So I go to Abenync and the system has no stations. I try to scan down anomalies to locate her as I located Mamo Guerre and I can not find her.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Is this something that was removed?
Did they move Vausitte Yrier?
Is she only there sometimes and I just have to get lucky with my scanning?

Because now that I have started this I guess the clock is working against me.
I have seen reports that I have a week to complete this mission that I have and failure prevents me from doing it ever.

Thanks for any assistance.

1 Like

The guides should state where the agent is located, I assume at least. Either way you can try warping to the celestials (planets, moons), worth a try I guess.

2 Likes

The guides do say.

They say Abenync.

But there is nothing there. No stations. One beacon and I even flew to that to check if I could start a conversation with it. No.

I have scanned down every anomaly in the system on three different occasions and none of them were a COSMOS site.

1 Like

Not sure what guides you are reading but neither of those agents are Gallente COSMOS.

All the Gallente COSMOS takes place with the the Algintal Constellation.

I believe you have found the Gallente Data Centre agents http://web.archive.org/web/20160225230117/https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Data_Centers

@DeMichael_Crimson will be able to tell you for sure.

3 Likes

That woman…

You need to puzzle through blood bane of the first half of Beizan_Picholen to get something from her… She is not easy.

2 Likes

Yeah, but I am apparently not connecting here…

Where do I start?

Everything I see says that I can start in Abenync, but there is nothing and no one in Abenync that I can find.

So this is a data center mission and not COSMOS? Okay. Thanks for that clarification I still can not find the right contacts.

I just need to know where to go and who to talk to to get to the front of this chain and then I can start pulling.

Guess I’ll go back to Abenync and look again. Maybe I just somehow overlooked them near the one and only beacon in that system.

1 Like

It’s official. I’m an idiot.

Thanks all. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Suddenly I go to the beacon today and it’s a bustling hub of activity and my contact is there.

All I can think is that I did not actually check the right overview. Not sure how I didn’t see everything in that area before, but she’s there.

Again, sorry to have wasted your time.

1 Like

open overview settings > show agents in space

1 Like

Gratz on finding the solution to your problem.

I enjoyed running Cosmos Agents back when I ran them years ago, they have a great story plot and most missions are actually tougher then regular missions.

May you have great success and lot’s of good luck running Cosmos.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.