Game doesnt launch, cannot even sign in.. cannot contact support

I have had issues with starting the game: the launcher started the game, exe file is running but game window never pops open…
I tried a few of the work out in this thread but nothing changed…

After trying to Add account again to launcher I am faced with a new problem: Authentication issue.

When trying to add my account to the game (sign in), game tells me an email has been sent for verification…
Tried this over 10 times and no email has never been received in inbox or spam folder…

I tried also from the website to log in and contact support: Sign in again, email has been sent AGAIN…

Only place i can access is here as the forums still remember my credentials but not the main website or the launcher…
The launcher also do not remember my credentials for my 2 other alpha accounts…
HELP?? :frowning:

Some extra info…

Tried that and no the game will not let me sign in again…
Was told 10+ times that an email was sent to me…
Never happened…

Also tried to change NEW PROFILE on one of my alts.
Signing in process WORKED (without the ghost email notice) but EXE file is still stuck in limbo…

I’ve had a similar problem this summer, though not recently. I’d completely exit the game, restart the launcher, sometimes be able to sign-in, sometimes not, either way, could never successfully launch the game client.
Finally checked with the task monitor and both (3x?) found eve running in the back-ground, detached from any console control. I’d kill that task with the task monitor, and be able to load the launcher, sign-in, and launch the client normally.

I can t sign in again. launcher and website stating they are sending me an email…

Never received any for the 10 + times i tried though :frowning:

Same thing from “add account” on launcher or from “sign in” on website in browser…

HOW am i supposed to contact support if i cannot login… ???
The 20 so called emails never came…

I’ve had verification emails go to the “promotions” folder in gmail. But the best bet would be to search for sender " eveonline@service.ccpgames.com".

Also, make certain that you are checking the correct email address for the account. I once thought I wasn’t receiving verification emails for one of my accounts only to realize that I had used a different email address.

If you can’t log into Eve support, you can always send a direct email to Support@EveOnline.com

The verification emails are sent to the email address registered with the account. If you have changed your email address, you may need to go through the account recovery process. https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/204217361-Account-Recovery

email address is correct. Same email i used for registration.

Looked everywhere in each folder and search with “eve” only, the supposed emails for last 3 days were never received…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.