Game Improvement

Huh, thats weird. This walkthrough has the raw stats, strengths and weaknesses of each boss. Thats very weird. This must not be a walkthrough then.

Oh, thats right, a lot of walkthroughs have info about the raw stats of bosses and monsters.

And, i suppose you ignored the part where i said that WH effects can be determined by looking at your stats of your ship inside the wormhole. Which means that yes, they are available in-game. How do you think people found out about them in the first place.

This thread has some of the stankest horse manure in it other than the cloak thread.

Yes, the actual game should provide you with basic information on the environment. Period. I can’t even imagine the mental gymnastics required to convince yourself that anything else is normal, much less desired. You guys are making me agree with Merin, and that makes me feel dirty on a level I didn’t even know existed.

So when something affects your ship there should be an indicator of that somewhere, and the actual effects of that should be no more than a mouse hover away. Ewar, wormhole effects, whatever… if it’s happening to you then you deserve to have the information on what it does without resorting to 3rd party sites. That is ball crushingly stupid.

This isn’t even some new, entitled trend in gaming. This is basic gaming since back in the Atari 2600 days… when something is happening to you, you get told it’s happening and what it’s doing at a minimum, in some fashion.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.