Game of Throne Spoilers in EvE

Game of thrones…Some of the best television ever. When I’m watching it I feel like I’m reading a book.

2 Likes

Well , all these spoilers got me intrested. I seen the first three episodes of the first season. By the time i’m close to what has been devulged here I’ll probably have forgotten. But in all honesty i am watching it for the nude scenes.

3 Likes

Episode 6, leaked TODAY

THANKS SWEDEN FOR FAWKING UP THE HYPE.

2 Likes

It seems to be a poor copy. I’m going to wait for the HDTV version after it airs on normal TV.

1 Like

Guys this is a serious issue, we might be facing a crisis.

Also Snape kills Gandalf on page 577.

3 Likes

Ironic huh? This is a spoiler to those that haven’t watched the series or read the book. GJ op!

1 Like

:snowflake::dragon:

2 Likes

They killed Kenny.

1 Like

:sailboat::kissing_smiling_eyes:

:sailboat:
:wolf: :kissing_closed_eyes: :dragon:

Told my sister that on her second, third and fourth Christmas, we don’t talk much anymore.

Theon grows some balls, figuratively speaking.

1 Like

You want to whine about spoilers?

Guess what, the undead dragon destroys the wall
Cersi plans to betray Jon
Jaimie abandons cersi
Little finger is executed
Jon is actually the son of the of the dragon queen’s father
They have sex in last episode and that means incest

Want some more?

What? That would make them brother and sister.

This is not based on the relationship of Rhaegar and Dany in the books.

Nope, he’s the son of her older brother, which would make her his aunt.

Jon Stark is… Aegon Targareyn

bottom line… no more theory crafting, no more guessing, no more further need to read the GoT Wiki… everything leaked came out as true from what ive seen. as I come to a certain peace regarding the ending of last night’s season finale… I began to wonder. Did Cersai sleep with The Mountain… or did she just grab someone’s seed and knock herself up? cause face it… Jaime only had 1 hand in it after all …:slight_smile: … did Euron get to hit some wicked Lannister booty???

@Ebony_Texas I think Qyburn assisted Cersei to get preggers and it’s quite likely that the baby she’s carrying is not what she thinks/hopes it will be. The seer said she’d only have 3 children, after all. And then she laughed and laughed…

I think Dany dies, her dragons die, and Jon/Aegon is left holding the ball. And I think Tyrion ends up betraying everyone but failing.

Also @Linus Gorp : Winter is here.

1 Like

And…there goes Eastwatch. Oh, well.

And now we wait.

Winter is … rendering…

Roll on season 8

1 Like

Well crap… :thinking: