Game of Throne Spoilers in EvE

“In the right hands, eve could be a hell of a tv show”

• by Max, a youtube subscriber
1 Like

Just for the record, Jon Snow dies in the book, in the tv show he only sort of dies bc they bring him back to life. Also half of the starks die - ned, lady stark and the oldest brother (whatshisname). Oh and one stark girl becomes a ninja and kills all the wrays with poison in revenge for the red wedding.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Last night… the mother of dragons…

Hot Dropped on the lannister army…

3 Likes

When you command the only Air Force, air superiority is the name of the game

4 Likes

I think their problem is that they only have one scorpion and only one person can use it.

1 Like

Dude - where have you been - winter is not coming - its already here.

1 Like

They need incendiary rounds, a bit of wildfire on the tip would do the trick.

3 Likes

Just something familiar to the Game of Thrones and EVE

The-King-of-Skins

4 Likes

In the immortal words of Ian McShane. ‘Get a f***king life. It’s just tits and dragons’.

He also dies.

2 Likes

It’s not as scary as it seems.

1 Like

Yeah. That one was fun to watch.

1 Like

Jon Snow died last season, I doubt he dies this season. BTW Walter White Dies.

3 Likes

They’ve been making the tv show for that long? If someone told me it only started 3 years ago I would have believed them.

1 Like

Well, we’re in season 7 and it’s 1 season a year…
Though season 8 will air in 2019, not next year, from what I heard and it will only have 6 episodes… But they’re thinking about making them movie-length (~90 minutes).

2 Likes

Season 7 has only 7 episodes this season… short compared to the previous seasons which once went from 13 episodes down to 10 as the story begins to head into the end game…

season 8 will be the finale only 6 episodes which production could decide on 2hr “movie like” episodes… I doubt that will happen since its extremely expensive… the cast are ready to move on. there are 4 GoT spinoff’s planned one already receiving a greenlight will be a “prequel” to all of this… I assume its about young ned stark/mad king era… however… there are “sequels” planned as well after the finale show…

this will be a greatly missed show too bad it didn’t last as long as the Soprano’s but HBO has a major shoe to fill… ive checked all my friends and every last one of them support ending subscriptions to the channel once this show end…

how does it end??

well I would leak… but I cant since my in-game friends would hunt me down and kill me and then perhaps mark me KOS or some chit :slight_smile:, but grab your popcorn fans… season 7 season finale HAS TO BE ABOUT THE WALL FALLING!!.. im sure that’s the cliff-hanger or a scene about one of my favorite dragons dying (not drogan) and becoming the night king’s mount…

we will see a Ice Dragon afterall…

now if only our little leakers from india would post the episodes early across the internet again…hmmmmmmmm lol

2 Likes

Walls are needed for safety and security.

You ARE NOT A NATION with a border wall.

The WALL MUST BE reBUILT!

The wall stops the others from coming over where they dont belong.

lmao…

thanks to bran’s little 3-eyed raven behind, hold the door became an entirely new different meaning last season… now I want the little chit dead as his direwolfe… yes I said it.!!

BLOW THE WALL!

NIGHT KING vs The Watch… GoT S7 Season Finale. … its coming!!!

why?

CAUSE WINTER IS HERE!!!

1 Like

8 Likes

Did YOU PEOPLE go around and tell your little brothers and neices that Santa Claus wasnt real?

Cuz your mother obviously was oblivious and didnt teach you not to do evil stuff like ruining things for others

1 Like

Then petition it. I did that when another player was spoiling Star Wars in local chats, of course the possible sanctions may depend on the GM who answered the petition, but the GM who answered mine was very nice and sympathetic.