I don't even care enough about eve to complain about the eve anymore

SOMETHING IS MISSING FROM EVE

Losses are meaningless, you can replace anything within hours or immediately.

Systems, stations, sovereignty is all taken/given back and forth and meaningless.

Wars are a joke.

Pve is a joke.

I used to CARE what dumb decisions ccp made that could hurt eve because I wanted eve to be better.

No it is all meaningless.

DO YOU STILL CARE?

9 Likes

Why would we? Eve is only a game, something for few funny moments in day.

3 Likes

I cared for the latest expansion content a little too much for too little looking back on it now.Never again will I do this got burned learned my lesson.Will just keep to my corner of the universe looking for new ways to break their game

2 Likes

Yes. Otherwise I would have left. Perhaps you should.

10 Likes

And yet to care enough to pollute more pixels with whining.

4 Likes

I’m about to this point myself.

:anger: CCP continues to protect the small but vocal minority and ignores the silent majority.

1 Like

Nguwaaa, Someone caught the bitter vet.
You’re so adorable with impotent outrage.

Go play something else for a bit and you’ll be grand.
When you come back with a Clear head and a concise whinge we can slagg you off some more.

7 Likes

You must have meant “jack” instead of “slag”…

3 Likes

Of course it is. That’s why people say you win EVE by stopping to play it.

1 Like

I stopped caring in 2014. It’s been mostly shitposting on the forums since then and logging on maybe once a month to rant about them good ol’ times.

1 Like

Yes, I do. I want to see this 15-year old game to stay new and fresh without losing too much of the old and without staying old.

I don’t know where to find it now, but there is a video by CCP, which shows how the age curve remained almost the same over the years. It showed that the game is getting new generations of players in, and also that it loses some of the older ones, but at the same time does it also have a few more older players, who must have remained in all those years. So we have vets as well as lots of players who are coming and going. The later seems to be the group the game needs to cater to the most as they form the larger group of players.

3 Likes

with star citizen out and getting better, i see so many leaving eve going there… i wonder why

Sometimes you just need to take breaks.

5 Likes

wrong, wrong, wrong !!!

Star citizen is not “Eve killer”, Dual Universe is future “Eve killer”

When people even prefer vaporware to EVE now, that sure should tell CCP something. Imagine if some actual competition to EVE shows up someday.

2 Likes

Apparently you still care enough to clutter up the forums with your ranting… -.-

3 Likes

Yeah I have still a lot of fun playing the game. And I deeply care for it. I always have plans or ideas what to do next once the current undertaking gets boring.

The modt important factor is always to do something that involves other players, then it is just unpredictable what will hapen next and it stais interesting.

But there are times when I need something simpler and then I just play something else for a week or two until it draws me back in again :rofl:

Case in point.

@Whitehound is just a little whinny snitch.