I don't even care enough about eve to complain about the eve anymore

:rofl:

Hey, you said the forums should be more like EVE in game. I only gave you what you wanted.

You think I wanted you to go crying to CCP?

Interestingā€¦

Sounds like OP is starting their CSM 14 campaign earlyā€¦Good luck!

1 Like

I wasnā€™t crying, I was playing along in your charade. You did fire shots, I played the cyno and the ISD joined in for the fun.

Yeah, I still care.

I keep this account subbed and training skills because I have hope that CCP will eventually pull their heads out and get back to making great ā€˜news breakingā€™ expansions like they use to do.

That and also the fact if they shut down the servers Iā€™ll be able to say:

7 Likes

And Iā€™m not posting in this thread eitherā€¦

2 Likes

Competition with Eve I donā€™t see anything remotely approaching what Eve has matured into. Iā€™m looking forward to what Eve will develop into over the next decade, the possibilities are (ā€œiā€™ll leave that up to the dev teamā€) endless.

How do you know they are a majority if they are silent?
Anyone can proclaim they are the voice of the ā€œsilent majorityā€.

3 Likes

Okay first off LOSSES ARE MEANINGLESS?!!?! IN EVE ONLINE!? Lossing a ship even a cruiser takes weeks to recover from. Especially if its fitted well. Clearly you must be a super billionaire but for us newer gamers (1-5 years) EVE is the most hardcore MEANINGFUL LOSS game ever!

And PVE is hard. Have you done LV4s?? I have to warp out quite often.
And come on! This new abyssal content is INSANE. Ive not been able to do a single Tier 1 site yet. In fact iā€™ve lost 2 ships that cost me way to much. IMO EVE is to hard for the average gamer and thats what draws away new players. But if they ever relented and made EVE easier then it would not be what we know and love (the hardest game of all time).

So everything you said was just wrong.

Iā€™m sorry that you find the game to easy and empty so maybe you should just try something else likeā€¦ Industry or Expo. Train into something new.
If not then just take a break for abit and play an easy game like Skyrim or Fallout then come back and kiss the beauty that is EVE.

o7 Fly safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed.

But, you donā€™t care as this?

Or as this?

Maybe itā€™s time to take a break. Or even win EVE.

Honestly, if you canā€™t replace a faction fit battleship by the time youā€™ve been playing for 6 months tops, youā€™re doing something seriously wrong.

6 Likes

Star citizenā€¦ā€œoutā€ā€¦

Out of Alpha and into Beta for the next 8 years.

may be true, however their develop process entails. people are still flocking there, and eve declines as usual. Im just stating the obvious. and as if Eve is finished anyway, I mean to compare apples to applesā€¦ I dont care if you call it beta or alpha, you can log on both games and have fun with your friends, shooting stuff, exploring, whatnot. I assume because of their difference in technology, procedural generation and all, it may take more time to call it a finished piece of art. As is the case for Eve or anything complex and man made for that matter.

Star Citizen? Well, I guess someone needs to keep supporting the hookers and blowā€¦

Or maybe heā€™s an alpha

2 Likes

It was all meaningless from beginning, you could have spend all this time building a real warp drive in your garageā€¦:rofl:

Actually, what if someone would actually succeed? :thinking:

1 Like

Because itā€™s easy to speak for the silent majority, they rarely object to what others put in their mouths. Even if it is rancid shite.

@OP : it means you became mature. Now you stop whining and adapt . And by adapt, I mean consider this as a game and accept that maybe the fun you get is not worth the time it costs. If you are still here, it means the game is good.
If you are making this post on the forum, it means you acquired some self consciousness. Dude you became a man.

Exactly I can replace it every 6 months :wink:

But yes my play time is very limited and financial constraints abound. BUT its still has the most meaningful losses Iā€™ve ever experienced.
In anycase my main point is that losses hurt like hell in EVE. Iā€™m sure that if I could play more i would have more isk but it would still be a massive blow to your wallet regardless.

Fly safe :slight_smile:

2 Likes