I don't even care enough about eve to complain about the eve anymore

Semi-Alpha XD

So you used to care, now you claim to not care any longer and yet, you come here and sound like you care a great deal?
So what it is? Do you care or not?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing since 1/2008 with several accounts. You used to have to earn everything. Now you can buy Isk and Skill Points and create a fully developed character in hours. The game has also slanted to PvP, those of us carebear industrrialists are just out of luck. Canā€™t even safely mine in a .8 system, had a Blood Raider fleet drop in the other day and get an Orca and a Skiff (NOT in an incursion zone). An Alpha pvp character can get a battleship, but if you try and mine, best youā€™re going to do as an Alpha is a Venture (frigate). They should at least let the Alpha miners have the T1 mining barges.

So Iā€™m letting my accounts expire, will keep a couple of Alphas to watch the game, but time to move on.

3 Likes

Message for CCP ******, why would I leave Eve:

Because I do not get Value for My MONEY

Yet, here we are.

2 Likes

weeks to recover from a cruiser loss ?
Damn i play EvE Seriously since september last year and iā€™m flying a carrier ? My next step is a supercap but i need to learn more before! what have you done in 1-5years ??

Ship spinning

1 Like

Yeah, but you are like a vegan protesting in front of a steak house.

To stretch the analogy a bit further, you want CCP to create lots of tofu dishes (safe solo player PvE content), while the existing customer base wants their steak raw & bloody. And should CCP create the tofu dishes you would be complaining that the steak eaters are interfering with your enjoyment of the tofu, and could CCP please do away with the steaks.

CCP have only one challenge: could it survive only on ā€œexisting customer baseā€ ???

:wink:

1 Like

You may have noticed that they are trying to create new streams of revenue, but have learned not to mess up the base product. https://infogalactic.com/info/New_Coke

yes, but unsuccessful :rofl:

Which makes it more important to not New-Coke the cash cow.

nwm. It would not save ccp from bankruptcy :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

Nice bait post @OP.

Also I canā€™t find a single post here that I largely agree with or that I passionately disagree with.

Hi and bye.

Caring%20Jacket

Have a nice jacket, sweetie.

ā€“Caring Gadget

3 Likes

I played about a few weeks a year on several different chars before they switched to free to playā€¦ XD

But a carrier GRATZ! You sure didnt use any skill injectors?
And Im talking about like a well fitted 60 + mil cruiser when I only play around 4 hours a few days a week. Obviously If I played more I would have more isk. My point is that Losses hurt like hell in Eve.

1 Like

Nope. This is a secondary account made to hang on the forums, and yes, anything beyond 100M is pretty cheap. I have a carrier that isnt fully fitted, but i get my money with Rorqual & 3 Covetors so i can prod whatever i want.

Nice. Hoping to get into production myself after I get Large Energy Turrets to Lv5. Mainly to just get my own rigs. But will sell stuff too.

So you make your isk with mining aye? Problem with that is that you need many alts for it from what Iā€™ve seen.

Fly safe o7

Only beginners gets money from Ore.
Amateurs gets money from Tech1,
others from Tech 2 and sometimes Tech 3 (but its a pain in the ass).

And if youā€™re in some isolated nullsec region, you can do whatever you want with the prices :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No ! .