I don't even care enough about eve to complain about the eve anymore

I can’t. Maybe thanks to your awesome skills you outgrew the game. Send me your stuff and start again for a challenge!

1 Like

I just want to applaud this statement. It takes courage to admit that we care, that we trust, that we love, etc. I really think you have taken the first step towards a more lasting happiness than fleeting successes in a video game or any game can grant you.

I, too, used to care. In fact, I still do! I hope you find that loving feeling again, capsuleer. And if not . . . well . . . you’re not gonna be needing your stuff anymore so, is it possible you could contract over some or all of it so I may also pursue a more lasting state of happiness?

2 Likes

Its september and this still isnt true

Hey Cam, long time no see!

I logged in sometime last year to Hek.

Tried your 3-shot thrasher gate gun fit a few times but with some balances or adjustments couldn’t get it to work that night and haven’t logged in since.

I care enough about eve still to read about daily but not enough to devote the hours to it anymore

You honour me. Thank you! :blush:

We all sadly don’t have the time anymore, else things might be looking vastly different around here and in the game. Though it might not necessarily be a bad thing not spending hours with EVE every single day. :slight_smile:

If you need help withe the tripple-volley maybe we can go gank something together some time. :smiley:

I don’t even care enough about eve to complain about the eve anymore
OP … Hrm … obviously that is an oxymoron or Contradiction in Terms, as HERE YOU ARE bitching about EVE …
SIGH

In order to be successful CCP has to offer different levels of activities ingame and rewards, one must not neglect either low or high levels. Only diversity can satisfy customers and achieve EVE success.

2 Likes

OP isn’t wrong, though. EVE has been going steadily downhill since the introduction of Alpha accounts. Rampant BOT use is so flagrant that this now feels like Serenity…

Spend a lot of time on Serenity? Or just blowing smoke?

LOL!!!

I was going to say something like this but you beat me to it. Hell, newer players have never had it easier to make isk. Furthermore Pirate/navy bs are so cheap that they are often doctrine ships these days.

It’s not like ccp wasn’t warned that alphas would break the game. :roll_eyes:

Banning bots is basically pointless now. All it does is cost them a little time in making their isk.

1 Like

Is that a serious question or are you just being rhetorical?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.