Game Too Buggy = CCP Lost Another Omega Player

Looks like I hit a hive of trolls with this thread.
It’s good. Now I know who to put on Ignore.

Yes the entire forum is against you for no actual reason and they are just trolling you when asking questions.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

No I’m not. I would’ve been had I received my PLEX but since I would not join a corporation as an Alpha…

I will let them know with proof of purchase and proof of missing isk when/if I feel like doing it. It might be never. It’s just €24,99.
The distrust will still be there. It happened once, I don’t feel like testing it again.

I know the reason.

It’s the same reason this happens in almost every thread where someone is asking a simple question. Or saying anything that’s not in the forum NPC doctrine. Or a poster you feel you lot can antagonize for fun.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I only have one station where I have all my stuff. I was readying to move to a corp HQ.

I will check again.

I will share screenshots with CCP customer service if I feel like pursuing the matter but seeing that their payment process cannot be trusted I don’t see the point.
I lost 500 PLEX. I paid to learn not to give money to CCP.

Prime personalized offer just for you: Tin foil hats are on a discount at Jita 4-4. :wink:

Let the children play, I muted them. :blush:

You really don’t get it, do you?

The problem is you. Instead of admiting that you don’t know what you doing and accepting help , you are rude, offensive and to top it all off , you are so entitled that you think threatning CCP with your money will make them trip over themselves to sort the problem you are responsible for. You won’t even file a ticket as beneath one as important as you. What is this about not lowering yourself to join an org unless an omega? Sounds like contempt for alphas, a lower class of citizen than yourself?

@Uriel_the_Flame is indeed a veteran, show some respect. Unlike yourself he is not prone to have temper tantrums and blame everone but themself which is typical narcissist behaviour.

2 Likes

To be honest my suspicion is (s)he already knows what’s happened, just messed up and the PLEX is there, and now just tries to save face by wanting the thread closed and the subject forgotten about instead of waiting “till gets home to take the screenshot” and post it and only afterwards close the thread (especially after it was figured out what happened).

Instead asked for thread closure right away and blames imaginary trolls. Which is even the case if doesn’t yet know what happened. Either way, asking for thread closure makes zero sense and shows OP is disingenuous.

2 Likes

I am not and wasn’t mad, I could see in front of me perfectly.
Losing €24,99 isn’t going to break me.

I am disappointed that I cannot trust CCP’s game not to erase my PLEX or skip an Omega payment I would have made.
Trust is everything, and CCP’s buggy game code has lost mine.

At this point it isn’t even confirmed if the PLEX is missing and if it was the game’s fault even if it did. Just sayin’. :thinking:

1 Like

You most certainly were mad. Admitting it is the first step which you can’t seem to get past.

CCP response

A thread with responses from so many regulars isn’t complete before Mr Troll also shows up to throw oil on the fire!

You posted to trigger reactions, here you have one. :wink:

1 Like

The usual one is to block him.

Mr. Epeen didn’t troll in this thread and since you point to only him and not to the actual trolls, it means you agree with the trolls, which means you’re a troll too.

Bye
o7

Told ya’. :smirk:

Narcissists never admit they are wrong or accept responibility for anything they do, it is always somebody elses fault. Thereis only 1 troll in this thread, well 2 if you include Mr Epeen.

2 Likes

Every day is opposite day here in GD.

Gratz on your first post without a bunch of edits, by the way.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Closed by a Request of the Op.

1 Like