Game Won't Load

I just installed the new patch, and now the game takes me through the whole log in process, but then I get stuck on the loading screen. I never had this problem before. Anyone else having this problem?

I’m getting this too. No clue how to fix it

Same issue here

Hi if its the same im having issue’s aswell since the recent patch … i can login but it hangs at the “login sucessful processing bulk data” tab thats in the middle of the screen or it hangs at the “processing data” in the lower left corner with total black screen … im wondering if the problem is the download and didnt receive all files,as i was using a community shared wifi signal (as i was away for RL work ) im back at home in a few hrs and hooking backup to my normal hardwired work station

@Shamo_Runner @Zaand

Go to the E in the top right hand corner of the client, click “Shared Cache”, and then lick on the “verify” button. See if that helps.

Also, please report back and tell us how you fixed it. Might help the next guy with the same problem.

just an update hardwired connection and following the directions mentioned by shipwreck worked for me client up and running

The “verify” button is faded and it won’t let me click on it. The “permissions” button results in a blank command prompt

i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and now it doesn’t want to download. I know my internet connection is slow, but I DO have one

One guy said he had the same problem as you, and fixed it by running the launcher in administrative mode. So give that a try.

Have you tried following the directions here, and placed the resources file in the same location as the installer?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.