"Ganking has gone too far" vs "Not enough empire ganking" ? Poll inside!

Look guys
An internet psychologist who calls people “retards”, “shitters” and “morons”

We must heed his advice asap

/s

Dom Dom Dom, Zotberg is calling you and himself a “moron” and “shitter”.

I’m calling Codies, and you if you want by extension, “tards”. Get It right.:grinning:

Now write it out 100 times:

Clearer Dom?
:grinning::grinning::roll_eyes:

More ganking

Why?
-more destruction, therefore more stuff to build
-less stagnancy
-more content
-more people staying subbed to participate or fight against it
-less inflation since there will not be any overstock of items
-more salt from the anti-content people

The one thing we need less of tho is “grr gankers” threads :smiley:

2 Likes

I disagree, but I understand that your apparent lack of empathy would lead to that attitude. You can probably tell that my response to you was caused by my personal experience, and leave it at that.

Vote with a Bullet

I never said anything about staying on topic. They can ■■■■ around in any thread and no matter the topic, the smell’s always the same.

Your perspective, suggest you get professional counselling. The word was correctly placed in context. You are in error and should seek help elsewhere. Not a matter of empathy, personal medical history not the stuff for guilting or shaming, keep it off the Forums. Totally inappropriate, and you know it.

I really can’t be bothered, FOAD

More quote manipulation, use your own advise and “leave it at that”. You should not be proud of your behaviour.

I think your profile tells me all I need to know about you - “Proud to be heterosexual”, really, in this day and age ?

Nitshe is a pretty strange being, dw about him

1 Like

Hehe, actually no, I like what I do but I wouldn’t vote for either more or less ganking. I have to say I don’t really understand this poll and, no offence, but I find it a bit silly, tbh, so I’m not participating.

What does it mean to want either more or less ganking? That I want game mechanics to be modified in that direction? That I want more or less players to be gankers? That I want more or less potential victims out there? That I want them to be dumber or smarter?

I don’t want most of those things. I’m fine with the many changes that have been made to suicide ganking related mechanics over the years already and think it’s all well balanced overall now. Suicide ganking is possible, as it should be, and potential victims have plenty of options and trade-offs to deal with it, as it should be too.

I just hate when people ask for game mechanics they don’t even understand to be changed in their favour, but that’s not because I want either more or less ganking. If victims eventually became smarter and gankers asked for ganking to be made easier to compensate for that, I would be against that too.

Only ganking related mechanic I don’t have an informed opinion about is bumping. I see how affected pilots may want that to at least be looked at, but I have yet to see a rational and well argued proposal about it, and I don’t really care that much, tbh. Being able to keep a freighter bumped for hours makes no sense to me, but on the other hand if that ever happened to me I’d just laugh at the bumper and feel sorry for him while I go do something else…

As to the toxicity, there are many uninformed players, but not that many toxic players on either side, they’re just much more vocal and make a lot of noise, but I don’t get called a ganker spai that often in AG channel, just every now and then… :smile:

1 Like

Questioning someone’s sexuality as a form of ridicule is against the terms of the EULA.

Kicked back a post for being a bit too edgy.

In theory if somebody wanted to ask you a question do you read evemails?

This guy reminds me a lot of Veers Belvar.

1 Like

Veers passed me the role of carrying the Fire.

In C&P Veers was outnumbered, regularly ridiculed and scorned. But he stuck to his ‘swords/guns’ and proudly held the torch in the dim light. A true Libertarian.

You have no idea what fits of giggles sentences like this give me. :joy:

2 Likes

Same same. Coz you believe the scripts Jimmy hands you to parrot. ( peeps like Oz Exc know its a joke )

:grinning::grinning::rofl:

Yesss