"Ganking has gone too far" vs "Not enough empire ganking" ? Poll inside!

Do I like taking the micky out of toxic Codie culture? - Rhetorical question. :grinning:

1 Like

I think you got my point the first time. :wink:

Do quote where I posted ingame chatlogs of that happening.

You’re just talking out of your arse at this point to make me look bad :sweat_smile:
Another typical antiganker method :smiley:

Iirc you’re the one that had the Interpol on my case over a mail :thinking:

P.s. you still haven’t sent me it

1 Like

Just capturing your post for future ref or quote, before you edit or are wise enough to delete, thx Dom. :gift:

Yeah they seem pretty frustrated alright. It’s kinda sad if you think about it, they play with mechanics they don’t like, they don’t like the stuff they do in that game and to top it off the constantly fail all day at every opportunity, continuosly all the the time.

I think they really hate themselfs and that’s why they so angry and toxic.

The only non-toxic ag I know is knowledgeminer and I think it is because he likes what he does. I’m sure he would vote for more ganking since that is more content and more fun for him.

You act like I cared or something

Pretty cute indeed :sweat_smile:
It’s pixels, I couldn’t care less

1 Like

should think like this before sending mails

Did I send any since that I don’t know of? Lol

And back on topic, ganking is hated by those who don’t know war fuels the wheel of offer and demand

I can’t imagine the price of stuff if no ganking was around

E1: already pre-typing a response

Lollllll

1 Like

Seriously Ima, do you ever read your posts, or you are so far indoctrinated you cant see your own toxic culture? I understand Dom, he’s Dom. TrumptheKing is a sociopath. Peeps like Chicken n Pig are just gang followers. Had hoped you were more independent of thought and could be your own person.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I guess for you this must seem like normal, that’s why you have such a hard time getting your head around what I’m writing. Did you ever asked yourself the question why they always ban you? You probably think it is some kind of bias right?

1 Like

I disagree, we need more threads about ganking. :popcorn:

2 Likes

More threads on ganking please

4 Likes

Cant talk about things that are against forum rules. You know that.

(I trigger you so badly you want me to disappear for good?)

Shame on you Ima.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I’m just stating observations and asking questions. No need to react like a teenager man

1 Like

You morons really bite to literally every shitter out there. No wonder every thread about the topic goes down the drains, you idiots have zero self control.

1 Like

You tell em ZOtberg, Codies never listen to me.:grinning:

1 Like

As soon as you pull yours out of your nether orifice…

The usage of cancer placed in context was sound and proper.

If I called you a mong that would be offensive, relating to Down’s syndrome. Its usage would be beyond the pale of decency. One is born with Down’s syndrome and it can not be changed.

If I called You a Tard, I am referencing a term used by psychologists to indicate lowest part of the IQ scale. IQ can go up an down depending on how often you exercise your brain. Hence you can change your level of Retardation.

If I call you a tard for your lack of comprehension skill, don’t be too offended, you can improve.

But hey, I cant comprehend many posts dropped by Codetards.

So I will neither call you a mong nor tard, but forgive your ignorance on your original post.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

I know I’m late, but now I finally realised what Black Orifice actually stands for.

Something something keep on topic, by your own rhetoric you are a “shitter” and “moron”.

Just saying…

1 Like