1 Like

Ya tbh no one would fly deep into null for a forum 1v1 lol I’m with dom

1 Like

its syndicate… not deep null… and he wont come

But I’m dumb lmao

you said it

And you’d go?
Yeah sure

i live and roam in nullsec, lowsec and jspace…

Its Called sarcasm

I’m starting to feel like I have to slow down for you now :joy:

honestly how does that even make sense to you?

1 Like

I’m not even going to bother since you’re pretty empty of any arguments other than

QQ THEY KILL PEOPLE IN HIGHSEC THAT SHOULD BE SAFE HURRR

:joy:
Bye felicia :kissing_heart:

not scared of cynos

not scared of larger gangs

certainly not scared of little highsec pubbies like you lol

1 Like

“Snowflakes”

Shoo shoo, go back to playing brokeback mountain in nullsec NPC stations.

2 Likes

not the smartest cookie indeed

1 Like

children. : - )

I’ll be honest, you seem like an elitist. “Look at me, I pew pew in lowsec, and if you can’t do the same you’re beneath me”.

I’ll grant you that you have some skill in PVP, but your hubris is not an argument. PVP in high sec, including ganking, is just as viable as what you do, and takes a different set of skills. I think I know what you are scared of, though. That negative sec status. Will you pod someone if you don’t have an engagement with them? Probably not. I don’t think you would. For all your bluster, you’re afraid of getting locked out of high sec.

The truth is, people like Dom scare the everliving ■■■■ out of you, because you never really know where you stand with neutrals in high sec, unlike low and nul where if it’s not blue, you’re free to shoot it… unless you’re one of those Provi/CVA white knights of course, but I digress.

At the end of the day, I’m not a fan of elitists. It’s one thing to brag when you’ve earned your bragging rights, it’s another entirely to pretend that makes you better than anyone. You’re not. You’re as much a scrub as anyone else in the game, and you’ll explode just like anyone else under the right circumstances.

4 Likes

If I was looking for easy-mode PvP I would go to nullsec as well, but I just like the challenge of elite highsec PvP.

4 Likes

No. Go away.

7 Likes

Holy crap this thread needs a lock.

1 Like