Ganking has gone too far

And you thought he wasn’t entertaining.

I have to admit that some of his posts are hilarious…

I think he has a point. There are too many high security systems. One solution would be to have each area of racial faction space separated by an area of low and null. There would be no paths between prime systems that are safe.

1 Like

Don’t try to make him look better by giving him credit for your thinking.

2 Likes

High sec is more dangerous than most null sec. 2 high sec systems are less secure than most of null sec and low sec systems combined. Only barely a sixth of all systems are high sec. You don’t have a point, he doesn’t have a point either.

You say that about everyone it seems… I’m now calling bs.

1 Like

nubs, nubs everywhere

How oftern do you dock up in Highsec if a neutral enters local?

2 Likes

Just as rarely as I see neutrals in null sec.

1 Like

So why are there less neutrals in nullsec in a given system than in highsec? I hear the resources are better.

2 Likes

How would I know? Neutrals usually don’t care about the resources, except for one, which are big fat PVE whales. It’s probably because those are too thinly spread as well, and they can potentially fight back, which makes easy kills and easy self-esteem boosts harder to achieve without proper preparation.

Do you have any data analysis supporting that?

Oh, you misunderstand me. I don’t speak about roaming gangs. I mean regular neutrals doing their thing. Why did you assume I mean roaming gangs?

What are regular neutrals? People from neighboring regions who are not blue to you? Besides the fact that they are roamers when they stroll through your area: They have their own space and reap the impressive rewards of null sec in their space.

No, just regular people, obviously not blue otherwise I would not call then neutral. You know, like the solo PvEer and miner you find in every highsec system. So how often do you see those in local in nullsec?

Not at all because it is not worth it. Except for the occasional relic site bot and exploration site runners. Most systems that do not have actual residents farming them do not have anomalies for non-residents to farm either. It also costs a lot more effort to get in and out (not just potential death to people finding you, just the mere logistics) than what you could earn there compared to missions or exploration in high sec and low sec.

I guess combat booster gas mining is another option that non-residents endeavor in every now and then but even that requires a logistical effort with at least 3 accounts that makes it barely worth it compared to just buying the gas from the market.

PVE is there to earn ISK reliably. PVE roamers do not really exist because it is not a reliable income source when you take the necessary efforts into account.

Why would it cost more effort? If the ore and rats are better, maybe you can stage nearby or put up a Citadel? What’s the problem. I think you said it’s more secure than Highsec.

Putting up a structure just paints a target on your back, just like in high sec with wars. It’s not wise to increase your risk and struggle for no gains and benefits that you cannot get in other places, like NPC null sec, with far less effort.

I see tons of structures in Highsec by multiple corps in almost every system and they are completely neutral to each other, each doing their thing. I thought you said Highsec is more dangerous than nullsec, and now you want to tell me that just putting up a structure as a neutral will put a target on your back and that the incredibly better resources and rats are not worth it because of “increased risk and struggle”? How does that fit together?

Put one up that is worth it to shoot because it competes in an area that someone else wants to dominate and which is worth it to monopolize. You see how it fits together. Perimeter and the recent developments are a nice example.