Ganking has gone too far

I am still lost as too how far ganking has gone as per the op! Please post a distance!

Bout from here to tree fitty km

Y’all got Loch Ness’d

Maybe it has gone three far not too far. :wink:

1 Like

For real though wasn’t a troll thread. I still think hs ganking randoms who are in tech I cruisers is too far. To those who play without guidance or YouTube having a measly 2 mil even destroyed is pretty demoralizing in high sec.

Goddamit, where’s Holey when you need him?

1 Like

2M isk in 2018. Lmao…

Just going by the rage quit posts I seen. Was a random number. The point was a little to a vet can be a ton for someone who just started.

You carebears just keep telling yourselves this while CCP continues to administrate the game. :avocado:

(I wonder how lone it will take them to catch on…)

1 Like

Read the rest of the post. I believe it’s a parody.

I never been ganked but my corpmate and mission buddy was.

The sudden swarm of red made me quickly understand why he was failing to link fit when asked :cry:

2 Likes

If you rage quit over a 2 million loss EvE is not your game and nothing is lost.

1 Like

ganking is a myth.

1 Like

What does that imply?

Confirming ganking is a myth, no need to tank your freighter.

1 Like

I agree about the blobs… no sport in that at all. No skill either on the part of the blob. No answer either.

What you fail to understand is that with some skill, your ship wouldn’t get destroyed. If CODE. catches you, then you deserved it. Consider us the litmus test for bot aspirancy.

5 Likes

Many players are easier to kill than bots. Usually those are the ones who complain the most.

1 Like

Unfortunately I must agree with that , and the worst is many of them aren’t new players

Bots watch local…

2 Likes