Ganking has gone too far

Codey, do you make sense, like ever?

1 Like

Preys don’t need to understand their predators, they just need to be eaten.

6 Likes

Unless of course… They all leave…

Even amongst predators there are prey :wink:

3 Likes

Oh, really? gimme some examples where and when it happened please…

3 Likes

There’s always a bigger fish.

2 Likes

This kind of stuff right here is why you get treated like a carebear on these forums.

2 Likes

I can help you, first;

Look at the CODE. killboard.
Observe the Goon/imperium kills therein.
Realize that the goons/imperium run Burn Jita and are “predators” that have been “preyed” upon.
Realize that people who fly in gank fleets also have logistics alts that fly freighters and occasionally get ganked (though usually not, because they understand how EXTREMELY easy it is to avoid).
Realize that the russians gank sometimes.
Realize that PH ganks sometimes.
and finally;
Realize how short-sighted you’ve been.

4 Likes

Everyone loses to someone. There’s a reason that the only way to win Eve is to not play.

3 Likes

Ok, fresh start:

And you give me this:

Are you ok?

2 Likes

Lol no, if I’m honest. Just got up, :rofl:

I misunderstood, I retract, I apologize.

What can I say, foruming is hard… :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

If you say so, G.P. I gotta ask though… Do you suppose my boss might fire me, or my landlady evict me, if they found out that I

Or will I lose my security clearance? Geez. That would really suck… I worked hard for that.

I guess I should try to keep it under wraps that I

Because the myriad, tangible consequences of

Are frankly horrifying.

3 Likes

You’re coming at me with hostility right out of the gate there buddy. I didn’t say that it was necessarily going to happen, nor that I wanted it to.

I’m not one of the bigger fish you speak of. I barely rate as a tiny fish, ask Galaxy Pig. I just try to keep up with the narrative that I’m seeing. There hasn’t been one lately, but I remember there being a glut of threads discussing why this game seems to have a problem retaining players.

Guy, I have a hard time believing that folks will want to continue logging in to be fish for you to shoot in a barrel. But if you tell me that I’m wrong, and that’s exactly what’s happening, I’ll be the first to admit that I was incorrect.

3 Likes

This.

This is the defeatist attitude that is the hallmark of the carebear. Jus’ sayin’. If you’re really in the military, honestly you should have more pride than this.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

And yet here we are.

People have done this consistently for 15 years. People don’t leave because they are killed, people leave because they are bored. That’s not the same thing.

3 Likes

EVE would be boring without danger. The New Order government is dangerous, because it enforces the law with swift and decisive punishment. People enjoy playing the villain, and they like to see what dastardly crimes they can get away with. The New Order is always there to provide justice, forcing miners to go back to square 1 and try to figure out how they can smuggle more ore.

5 Likes

Yeah you’re right but how does one fight back against suicide gank ships? Suicide their tornado with your own tornado? Boring. Theres no fun counter it’s just learn to hide better scrub.

They should just make safety red in hs require a corp structure. Atm suicide ganking is one of the most risk averse gameplay. Inb4 wah I have to defend something from ships that aren’t transports.

1 Like