Ganking has gone too far

Must not be a very good one if cloaked pvp ships are stopping you from pressing f1. Hunting as a suicide ganker is like trying to find humans at rush hour in a city.

I think I’ve demonstrated that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Thanks for your help! :wink:

2 Likes

No problem man hope your gank board doesn’t suffer too much when zkill realizes npc losses matter.

It matters not, so long as the will of James 315 be done.

1 Like

The will of James 315 is as relevant as me bragging about my high score in duck hunt. I’ve seen these guys bragging in local about killing alphas with meta 1 lv1 mission fits. Gonna be some good memories down the line. Hey what did you do in eve oh yeah I shot things that couldn’t fire back it was sick.

1 Like

That’s what the carebears will say, as they look back on years of shooting rocks with no interesting stories to tell, except that one time they got ganked.

Gankers will say “I shot things that should’ve shot back.”

6 Likes

It’s always a day worth celebrating when the Code is enforced. :blush:

2 Likes

A perfectly fit ship of any kind will be insta-exploded with enough numbers. Hardly a contest. Boring as ■■■■, I would have thought, but gankers still keep doing what they’re doing.

Sounds like someone needs a friend ship.

2 Likes

Not at all. I’m immune to carebears. I just don’t understand why anyone bothers ganking or mining.

That’s one of the great things about this game, there’s something for everyone! This means that no matter what you do, other players will look on and wonder why you bother. Shrug! :grin:

2 Likes

Ye should’ve shot back at the oh wait they got concorded. :roll_eyes:

Oh no, there are no invulnerable ships in this game!

No wait, invulnerable ships is what would make this game as boring as ■■■■. Good thing you and your radical views on game haven’t been let anywhere near this game.

2 Likes

There are some ships that we’ll fitted that are almost impossible to be GANKED, even in numbers. The orca for example is a flying fortress, I even cant imagine how many dessies would take to kill it. If hauling stuff , I would use it.

Lel
Stop talking lmao

1 Like

You do understand that Life itself works exactly the same way, right?

No, this is not a game/real life analogy.
It’s “How Life in general works”.
Everyone loses to someone.
Everyone.

You should rethink this, because your conclusion is messed up. Like, seriously messed up. It would mean that people, who do not lose, are winning, which means people who avoid playing are winning, which equals people avoiding living are avoiding losing, aka winning.

It’s equal, because your statement can not simply be limited to the game, because “Everyone loses to someone.” is a fact of Life itself.

Fact of the matter is that people who do not even try to win will never win, and avoiding losing means that you can not only never win, but you can also never learn. I bring this up because, while you (i hope, at least) limit the statement to the game, it can’t actually be limited to this, or any game.

I’m not trying to attack you with this. It’s a rather problematic statment. Are you alright?

2 Likes

NO. good luck trying to “impose” your will in that matter.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s commonly accepted that people who quit Eve are referred to as having “won Eve”. I was expressing cynical humor.

1 Like

I did post also about this situation, and i agree with you.
being Alpha is free and a cheap fit will do to gank most - so if you do live in null or where ever just a single trip is a chance to get ganked.
It is also true pay more attention to your fit’s and how you move items around - ok so what if you do pve in high sec get a good drop - your not really fitted for pvp - so situation out of hand.
less ppl play and more so null is not what it use to be.

ill stop playing 2morrow as account will end and will not support a game if i believe its really not worth the fun or if i think its really going down hill.

lol ppl have said this for years but until now after ccp sold, also to obtain 500plex is 1.7b on the market - for me this is a clear indication that there is less circulation on plex as a result of less ppl supporting the game.
It’s part of the game now gank to obtain free omga time while nuthing is being done as tho ccp know of the situation but dont act.
To be ganked is a part of eve it always has and fair play if it works - how someone playe’s the game is upto them.
I wish you all the best and advice is to go gank someone - stop spending money and let the free omga time roll in :):slight_smile: - can’t beat them join them :):):slight_smile:

You are still trying to justify this gank fest called Eve Online?
How interesting :blush: