Ganking has gone too far

If we could be talked out of enforcing the Code someone would have accomplished it several hundred thousand posts ago.

It can’t be done because we don’t care WHY you aren’t following it, only that you aren’t. And for that, you must be reformed.

I remember, at GP has mentioned, when we just bumped into people. Just bumped, no shooting, no explosions, no expanding debris field. Intact ship, careening through space admittedly, but miners didn’t have to go buy anything new. You would have thought we were raping their girlfriends (as if)… Oh the discussions and forum threads we had. Millions of letters spent in furious combat against our right to bump. We explained, we justified, we persisted. We converted thousands to our position but there always remained the “too dumb to understand” resisters who just couldn’t understand why AFK, bot aspirant behavior was bad for highsec AND for the miners themselves.

So, James said, fine. Everyone has had sufficient time to understand the Code. They have had sufficient demonstrations of our resolve. They have had their chance to comply. He unleashed the Knights of the New Order. Almost 287,000 ships later. Over 76 Trillion ISK in confiscated illegal PvE equipment so far. Alliances destroyed, corporations broken, structures eradicated, anti-gankers driven to despair and worse…

You can insult us. We don’t care…

You can call us bullies. We don’t care…

You can call on CCP to reign us in. We don’t care…

You can attempt to mock our dedication. You can try to interfere with our fleets. You can call for a boycott on providing materials to the markets. Guess what?

We don’t care…

Those who do not accept James 315 as the Savior of Highsec, who don’t follow the Code, who mine in OUR systems without a permit, will join the hundreds of thousands who did the same in the past. In futile, powerless and unsatisfactory rage. Because highsec WILL be saved.

I suppose I should close with my usual.

Highsec is worth fighting for.

8 Likes

I hope you’re ready for the summer Concord/HS red safety changes, my sympathies for suicide gankers.

The next nerf to ganking has been poised to finish us off since 2012. CCP DID wreck can-flipping which is why I became an Agent in the first place so its always possible that they could destroy ganking.

But not without destroying their own game. It would be like cutting out your heart to “cure” your heart disease.

If players like us get driven out then its all over.

1 Like

Source?

2 Likes

So we’ve had one person hint at the removal of concord and now a hint at safety change…

Ganking makes you go suspect! :thumbsupparrot:

Don’t get so excited no one but the truly naive and boring want pvp gone from hs. They just want a way to fire back. Just expect to require structures; allowing people to war dec to destroy said structure or idle hs aggressors.

I did like can flipping it was engaging and fun.

Carebear defeatism strikes again!

2 Likes

Yep totes carebear here with 2000 solo/microfleet kills.

If you’re not a carebear then… stop talking like one? :thinking:

Your post is pure, distilled carebear defeatism.

2 Likes

Defeatism I don’t think you understand what that word means. I just wanna expand my accessible targets tbh.

When hs suicide groups are forced to anchor structures and be in corp to red safety I’m gonna have a blast doing something new.

Crying to CCP to save you from a situation you have every tool to deal with yourself is like the definition of carebearism.
Acting helpless like there’s absolutely nothing that can be done unless CCP intercedes is like, the definition of carebearism.

4 Likes

Who is crying? I just read the news lol. Gankers have never affected me.

Okay, you’re kind of crying on behalf of others, but still. Carebear rhetoric, carebear nonsense. All the same.

2 Likes

But I’m not? Like I said I just want targets. The more safe they felt the better. That’s why I’m so excited to attack suicide gankers. They’ve had it super easy for so long it’s gonna be a salt mine. Griefing their structures so they can’t gank is going to be very very fun.

If it walks like a carebear and cries like a carebear…

Well what are you waiting on? Get after it, champ!

(funny how carebears are always hoping for others to solve their problems or plotting some revolution that never comes)

2 Likes

Currently impossible that’s why I don’t. It’s so easy to talk ■■■■ from a hs safety net, that’s why CODE is so prominent cause no one can really hit them back. When the changes come they’re pretty much gonna be farmed for fun and smack talked like crazy it’s gonna be lols.

Oh man I can see the forum crying already it is going to be legendary. Wah ccp wah why you made us vulnerable wah wah

Exhibit A.

Carebear defeatism.

3 Likes

K explain one way to attack something that doesn’t exist unless it’s currently ganking and being Concorded. The only ships you risk are write offs.

All I know is that you’re waiting for CCP to give you some tool to FINALLY oppose the New Order when you already have a million and aren’t using any of them.

Carebear resistance is always right around the corner.

4 Likes

Tbh idk why I conversed for even a moment to someone so absolutely unreasonable. It’s not like any words anyone says that are different from your viewpoint would ever register. Just enjoy the bending over in a couple months followed by a swift rage quit cause the rules are no longer 99.9% in your favor.