Ganking has gone too far

And I personally do think ganking is still a legitimate playstyle of eve as well as fighting against them.
Concord are designed to punish gankers after the deed is done for that reason.
In my case just as the code cultists claim they are having a crusade to enforce their false saviors mad ramblings, I too am also following my own crusade of upholding one true sacred law, individual liberty.
CODE. is denying the capsuleers liberty by their deeds, and I wish to fight against it.
That is all.

It can’t exist without responsability.

1 Like

Responsibility is not oppression.
Nor revelling on sadistic predation.

You see a curse where i see a blessing.

1 Like

That is where we differ and why there are never going to be peace nor understanding between us.
Still you seem to be capable of actual discussion and debate unlike genuine code cultist who will just reply with more nonsenses and baseless ridicule.
I respect that.

They are good for hisec, they teach lessons to lazy people. I know those lessons can be harsh, but we wouldn’t remember if they were not.

1 Like

Lazy or no, if AFK mining is a problem that is the responsibilty of the CCP admins, not CODE.
If CCP is always dormant than they will lose many players and perhaps eventually the game itself, a price for their laziness.
If people want to attack AFK players for profit or other reasons, go ahead.
That itself gives a lesson to many players.
CODE. desires to control others for it.
And I am also free to defy them.

Security is a serious business, if you mind being ganked, don’t go afk, that’s simple. If you don’t mind losses or if they are included in your calculations, good.

1 Like

You do whatever you want, but teaching people being better pilots would be a better thing.

1 Like

You see a blessing where I see a curse.
It is as you said.
Still I enjoyed our debate here, but it is 1:30 am in my hours and will continue tomorrow.
(South Korea)
I will not pause our discussion with “Fly safe” because you will not.
Not “Fly reckless” neither for that is not what I believe in.
Fly as you please.
That is the Alpha and Omega.

Wait
What?

(I’m from Qc)

yep i believe you can say beseuse or baiseuse for blanket?

Hahahah no
Couverte :wink:

But that’s hilarious either way

My cousin who was a flight attendant told me once they had pilots from Quebec on board and one of the guy asked for a beseuse and was met with an infuriated look from his female collegue, then he realised that it was not a really correct demand in french french.

But i think i have to re-check my source…

It might be military slang, a field blanket or mattress is often slang for a prostitute or someone with loose morals.

Lol it’s all true. :rofl:

Yes. If, while playing this PVP game, another player does something you don’t like, you should not try to resolve the matter personally with the tools available to you, but you should instead go cry to the game admins and hope they’ll solve your problem for you.

Absolutely disgusting.

3 Likes

Regarding your first comment, it is true.
Tell me, how does that make you just?
You claim to be saving highsec you admit that you are committing evil.

As for the second comment, sure if you want to solve that “AFK problem” with your own hands go ahead.
Dont you dare oppress other players of it

Easy! It is possible to be just and also enjoy good tears.

Harvesting tears doesn’t make you evil, don’t be so dramatic! :grin:

Ah, so it’s not so much the enforcing James 315’s will through suicide ganking that bothers you, it’s “oppressing other players”. Gotcha. Makes total sense.

2 Likes

“Enforcing James 315’s will” is the act of oppression I speak of.
Ganking is still a part of Eve and it is evident on how Concord are designed to avenge, not protect.
Also I am very sure that preying on the weak and relishing upon their suffering is an evil act by itself.

Where you see oppression, I see liberation. What we do is a good thing that helps people.

Right. Ganking is an intended part of the game and you’re not proposing it be removed. You’re just calling any actual implementation of it evil or inappropriate for whatever reason. Gotcha.

You’re one of those carebears who purport to be in favor of this weird ~hypothetical~ risk in highsec but cry foul any time it ever actually happens. We’ve all heard this a million times.

Not considering the fact that this is just a video game and you should probably go outside for a while or something.

5 Likes