Ganking has gone too far

Interesting, you seem to be following the classic might makes right philosophy.

Yes. It’s literally written in the post.
That’s how Life in General™ worked since literally forever and still does to this very day, and that’s how Humanity works as much, because otherwise we’d not be where we are now.

• Too many policemen in the USA are corrupt as ■■■■, helping each other, terrorising the populace.

• Fake coups pushing dictators into power, who then get to dictate The Truth™.

• Those who have the biggest bombs get to dictate the end of the war, or humanity.

• Someone holding a Glock at your head, forcing you to make a choice between money and Life.

• A pride of lions preying on a flock of zebras, forcing them to flee.

• A magpie attacking the back of your head when you walk too close, or through, its territory, forcing you to retreat.

• A ghetto mob robbing and killing a white man walking through their territory in a shiny suit, wearing a golden rolex, carrying an expensive looking leather suitcase.

What protects people in “civilized” countries is that there is a police force with the legal monopoly on violence, which means that the Government, thanks to the help of Police and Military, gets to decide what’s Right.

• When you don’t pay your taxes, the police will forcefully remove you from your whereabouts and throw you into jail.
  • When you attack someone outside of a scenario of self defense, the police will forcefully remove you from your whereabouts and throw you into jail.

Might always makes Right.
One of any societies biggest problems are those who claim otherwise.

• Those incapable of defending themselves.
  • Those depending on others to protect them.
  • Those who demand censorship of emotional honesty.
  • Those who try to force political correctness onto others*
  • Those who claim that children need to be protected by default, because they’re victims in general.
  • Those who are weak and dumbm who wrongly claim that everyone’s equal and deserves the same, while being the ones benefitting from this nonsense the most because they’re actually the worst.

Might makes Right. If the strong and smart weren’t the ones who passed on their genes for millions of years, we’d not be sitting here posting on the internet. We’d have gotten nowhere, because we would have gotten wiped off the gene pool for being insignificant weaklings who can’t grasp the most basic rule of Life:

Might makes Right.

That’s also what makes this game so amazing, because that’s what made EVE ONLINE as real as it was before CCP decided that the mainstreamers are where the fast and easy money is (because they’re weak and dumb), and that making more and more profits is more important than making sure the game stays not only balanced and interesting, but also keeps growing slowly and steadily.

There. I enjoyed writing this post. :stuck_out_tongue:

*You know who also cared a lot about political correctness? Marxists, Nazis, Fascists in general.

4 Likes

Who do you think you are to tell them what they should, or should not, be doing?

3 Likes

Eve is a Role Playing Game, and gankers are role playing…

2 Likes

And I am role playing to as a freedom fighter defying them.
Despite my diatribes, that is the sole point of what I have been babbling in this forum.

And who do they think they are to declare themselves as rulers of highsec to justify their sadism and declare their leader as god?

I now have it…

Ha.
All the RP aside I enjoyed this discussion as well.
I for one disagree on what you claim in both real life and on Eve, but I can see the point on what you said.
Although I am tempted to ask you a question along this line of “Tell me then, what is your ideal vision of society” but I believe this is not the right forum to do so.
After all once the discussion of PC came out it has gone little to far.
And regarding that Funk and Kim fellow, I am aware that I am intentionally acting as one of them.
RPing is fun after all, especially openly defying CODE. and slaver RPers.

James 315 was democratically voted-in as Supreme Leader of Highsec.

How did the election happen and by whose populace?
Also that does not mean there are still going to be capsuleers opposing them.
Since when democracy occur in Amarr for example?
Also, it is only a duty to resist a leader when he imposes tyranny.

James 315 himself voted as proxy on behalf of all highsec citizens, as they couldn’t be trusted to vote correctly.

More information here. You should also read The Code while you’re at it (if you haven’t done so already) as it is a very important document that should answer a lot of questions.

2 Likes

Even I RP as a anarchist freedom fighter, but what you claimed is just laughable at best.

To paraphrase Sir Terry Pratchett.

Hisec had dallied with many forms of government and had ended up with that form of democracy known as One Man, One Vote. James 315 was the Man; he had the Vote.

Technically, hisec is a Tyranny, which is not always the same thing as a monarchy, and in fact even the post of Tyrant has been somewhat redefined by the incumbent, James 315 as the only form of democracy that works. Everyone is entitled to vote, unless disqualified by reason of age or not being James 315 .

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

It’s a representative autocracy.

1 Like

Exactly the reason I oppose them!
No oppostion or dissent being a meaning of freedom?
That is sansha talk right there.
Only thing i am thankful of CODE. is that I can have a constant enemy in my gameplay

Can I ask you something?
I will forever be the enemy of your cult and the prime blasphemer for your false savior.
However let us admit, all of these are RP elements and I have simply chose to renounce Code. as a part of my RP persona on EVE.
So let us set our animosity and RP aside and discuss this like reasonable adults living in reality.
I am asking you this for pure curiosity because you seem to be most dedicated CODE. fanatic in game.
If Code. would design a

1. a SKIN
  2. a fireworks
    for yourselves, what would it look like in terms of colour and pattern?
    I suppose it would have a portrait of that James fellow.

lol I’m playing with you :slight_smile:

I don’t have a problem with CODE., nor do I have a problem with anyone that opposes them; unless they’re a blowhard nincompoop like Dryson.

It’s all content and I make fun of both sides equally.

2 Likes

This.
Preach.
…Who is Dryson?

A comedy white hat, whose only redeeming quality is that he stands out as an idiot everywhere, even at an idiot convention.

1 Like

I think it is pretty clear from the alliance logo what it would be:

3 Likes